By rxcrs3 - 09/08/2012 06:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was cashing a customer out, he stopped me in the middle of the transaction just to tell me that the condoms he was buying are too big for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 017
You deserved it 2 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Going by your username, id assume you have been in a similar situation.

Comments

Fortunately for him, he was still buying condoms. TO USE.

flipcrazy 0

Maybe he wants to start a condom museum. I just realized how stupid this idea sounded.

HairyPunisher 27

If you realized how stupid it sounded AS you were typing then why did you still post it?

KiddNYC1O 20

Because him/her posting it completes the joke, buzzkill.

HairyPunisher 27

If I'm perceiving this properly, the guy simply bought the wrong size of condoms and that's it. I really fail to see how this is an FML for OP. If OP is squeamish about anything sexual then yeah this could be an FML but the story is too vague to make that deduction.

perdix 29

Tell him a little Super-Glue will hold the oversized condom on just fine. Of course, he could be using the tactic of "under-promising then over-delivering."

At least he is on top of the problem, and tackled it as soon as he realized that he needed to rectify the situation and get himself a more accurate fit. I mean, it would have been weird if he left the line mid check out with no explanation, so might as well man up at that point rather then have to pay extra somewhere else.

captainburke 5

Maybe he was feeling shortchanged in more ways than one.:P