By cravingdeath - 13/10/2017 22:53

Today, we had to run a lap around the football field at band practice. I've had severe asthma for several years and it decided to kick up. As I sat on the ground, wheezing and crying, a fellow member ran past and muttered "fatass". FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 594
You deserved it 630

cravingdeath tells us more.

cravingdeath 18

FYI I never found out who said it because it was in a group but the band got lectured the day after about being s team and helping each other even though I didn’t say anything so happy ending I guess???

Top comments

darkenedone 27

The choice of background image was a bit unfortunate, covering most of (I assume) 'asthma.' The situation sucks, though.... Sorry that happened.

Zachary8261 28

Don't let him get to you, OP. On a side note, discuss this with your band teacher.

Comments

cravingdeath 18

FYI I never found out who said it because it was in a group but the band got lectured the day after about being s team and helping each other even though I didn’t say anything so happy ending I guess???

I swear I’ve read this before. Word for word too

Dear OP, as a runner with severe asthma (4, with totally damaged parts of my lungs) I am a bit concerned about the "wheezing" part. This should not occur! You should visit your doctor if your medication is still on the right level or if your training is right for you. I can not do a lot of sprints (ok, I need fartleks to improve) but I am a good distance runner & enjoy it a lot..without wheezing or feeling bad. The right amount of medication is vital, though! I hope your next runs will be better and fun for you!

LifeGaveMeLemonsAndImOutOfSugar 9

Choke him to let him know what it's like