By Anonymous1221 - 21/11/2016 07:12

Today, I was told by the guy I've liked for years that he would date me if he was straight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 139
You deserved it 1 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Been there. Look at it this way: it has nothing to do with you as person why he can't date you. You're probably great, keep your head up.

If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather! If you had balls, you'd have a boyfriend.

Comments

cheshireau 26

It's always the way. The good ones are gay.

Then I bet you're 100% straight for sure.

LevelupKid 8

Or they say that, to avoid your ugly ass.

cheshireau 26

Bi, actually and #26, thank you.

Been there. Look at it this way: it has nothing to do with you as person why he can't date you. You're probably great, keep your head up.

tounces7 27

Couldn't OP date him by simply, well, saying that she is in fact straight?

Op is a straight girl. The guy she likes is a gay boy apparently.

tounces7 27

Oh shit, I missed that. I thought she said he'd date her if SHE was straight, like he assumed she was gay.

That's not a FML. The guy you like likes you back, but he's attracted to a gender completely different than yours. It's not his fault, or yours

Easy. Grow a penis. Problem solved. Happily ever after.

Assuming that he likes people with penis, ****** and boobs. (You said nothing about removing ****** and boobs). All in all, I don't think it'll be worth it. Plus, if they do fall apart she would have a very tough time meeting someone new.

burgermike92 17
species4872 19

Ask for a orange, get a lemon.

If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather! If you had balls, you'd have a boyfriend.

The guy you like likes you back, but he's attracted to a completely different gender than yours. It's not his fault, or yours...

my2centsworth 15

I agree. He seems to really like her; physical attraction is a whole other thing.