By welp - 28/10/2015 04:11 - United States - Belton

Today, I was making a homemade pizza for myself. I've been unhappy lately, so I arranged the pepperoni in the shape of a smiley face to cheer myself up. The pizza burned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 725
You deserved it 3 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Order a pizza, write the instructions as "make a smiley face with pepperoni" good luck!

Hang in there OP, things will be better. And I always see reruns of my favorite TV series to cheer myself up, you can do the same maybe!

Comments

Every time I read "burn," Ellie Goulding comes into my head.

Don't take it to heart, the oven could have been up too high. It's ok OP things like that happen. I hope things get better soon. :)

It's because you used pepperoni as the topping.

Yeah, I always top my pizza with crystal to avoid burning.

@18 Gonna ignore your maligning of the food of the gods to ask, so, what, *karma* burned the pizza?? Invisible metaphysical foodies that possessed the oven???

kaykaryn 8

Looks like we found the vegetarian

Rainbow libster, news flash: human life has a 100% mortality rate.

Not really, there are some indication that it was a hoax. But I'm sure people will keep it up, just like retarded "GMO kills you" lie.

Hang in there OP, things will be better. And I always see reruns of my favorite TV series to cheer myself up, you can do the same maybe!

Then Netflix doesn't load and the electrical grid collapses

LiteralxShit 15

It really does make you happy when you get a slice of Dean Winchester.

Order a pizza, write the instructions as "make a smiley face with pepperoni" good luck!

andrmac 25

Well then OP runs the risk of having a pizza fail very similar to the cake fails!

soldier084 11

just make another one. adjust the temperature and time. you could always do it for half the time and check it.

Sending all the hugs. Hope you feel better soon x

I feel your pain, I hope things will cheer up for you soon

Read the comments first without reading the post and it made me think someone died