By awkword - 31/12/2013 17:47 - United States - Mckeesport

Today, I was dressing in front of my boyfriend. He was looking at me in wonder and I assumed this was a good thing. Then he muttered, "God damn, you're awkwardly shaped." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 016
You deserved it 3 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's very rude of him, sorry to hear that OP

Comments

Well that's very rude of him, sorry to hear that OP

blackman100 20

Maybe he meant to say awesomely shaped.

flashback.miss 28

a little tact wouldn't have killed him.

What is that on the eye in your profile pic?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think it's pretty obvious he meant she's oddly shaped.

ThomasBombadil 31

Wait a week or two and when he seems or looks especially self conscious...return the favor and walk away.

She could leave it and be the bigger woman, because he probably feels bad about it already

SuperMew 22

I think she shouldn't leave things like that alone. Not saying she needs to get into huge arguments over the comment, but he needs to understand what he said hurt her feelings. If he thinks she is unattractive naked, then that is something he could have kept to himself.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Men's ideals arn't always the most guided things.. Don't let him ge you down OP.

You obviously don't know anything about men.

I've actually Been through a few who focused more on looks than heart. I'd say I know a little bit. OP's boyfriend, though we don't know what happened after or what kind of relationship they have, shouldn't care about her body shape if he loves her. It might have just been a wayward comment and/or joke. That's a girls take on this. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comment, but it is true. Why do you think girls try so hard to look perfect?

Actually usually attraction comes first and that leads to falling in love.

And after a few guys like that you come to the conclusion that men in general think that way.

How is one awkwardly shaped in the first place?

how does one define an "awkward" body shape... ? which shape is awkward.. n which is not?

littlemissdqgirl 8

Maybe he's a guy that watches too much **** and thinks all girls have hourglass figures. Some guys have this "ideal" in their head and anything else just falls short. I'm more so wondering why he's with the op if he has a problem with how she looks? Op- Sorry he made such a d!ckhead comment:/ Sounds like he was born without a filter.