By kermudgen - 06/12/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, I was directing a video shoot of a big Christmas show with 750 people attending. After the first half of the show recorded; during intermission, I accidentally deleted the show as people were signing up to buy the DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 161
You deserved it 16 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sound incredibly inept at your job. FYL because I can't imagine you'll be getting hired for more jobs.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

ctrl-z wont work if it was deleted from the camera.

I know this is old but there are programs that allow you to undelete anything that was deleted. when you delete something, you're only telling the hard drive to ignore it. the hard drive won't write over it until there is no free space left. until then it is fully recoverable.

similar thing happened at my wife's uncles wedding.

Oh...sorry, that sucks. was there another camera angle that might have the film still?

Well you are pretty ******* stupid. Hope you get fired. Idiot.

Exactly. How do you manage to accidently select the file, accidently select delete, and accidently answer "yes" to confirm?

And if you actually DO manage to accidentally select yes, you can always just restore it from the recycle bin. unless you accidentally emptied it

Yeah but in order to make a DVD, wouldn't you have to edit it on the computer? -_-

26 - They were only signing up. They weren't buying it outright.

UnearthlyEnemy 9

In most cameras there is a "undo last delete" button that can be used like CTRL-Z. of course, it might not be the camera you have.

mandomandomando 3

You sound incredibly inept at your job. FYL because I can't imagine you'll be getting hired for more jobs.