By cl512 - 18/09/2009 13:33 - United States

Today, I walked out of my college dorm to see that the intelligent person who locked their bike next to mine decided as an added security they would lock their bike to the rack, and to my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 993
You deserved it 2 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

happyvalleygirl 0

lock yours to theirs in revenge. and leave a note.

KayleeFrye 39

I can't wait to hear the reasons people will say YDI. OP, FYL, this truly sucks!

Comments

KayleeFrye 39

I can't wait to hear the reasons people will say YDI. OP, FYL, this truly sucks!

Locking a bike to someone else's bike is called a "cross-lock."

happyvalleygirl 0

lock yours to theirs in revenge. and leave a note.

that's exactly what i'd do. my note would say "thanks a lot, dumba$$"

Would you horribly misspell "dumbass" in real life too? With two dollar signs instead of the letter "s"?

I truly hope that you don't go to the University of Michigan... I will be deeply saddened.

#30, I'm betting the OP goes to Eastern. Shit like this happens all the time, because EMU will accept any dumbfuck with a pulse, and probably give them a scholarship of some sort to boot. At least, that was what I gleaned during my time there.

If you lock yours to theirs for revenge, they have the ability to steal your bike.

OP, take your lock and lock their bike to the rack.

This is when you get out a master key, A.K.A. GET A ******* ROCK AND SMASH IT!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
grimmelok 0

OMG I'm always afraid something like this will happen to me when I lock my bike. That's complete balls.

They probably noticed that you rode without a helmet and were just looking out for your safety. You need to walk a bit more anyways -- you're looking a little chunky and your bike can't take the strain.

kfred987 0

Saw the other bike in half! They'll learn!

cackle 0

Just cut the chain lol problem solved

what happeyvalleygirl said. and ydi for owning a bike? no gas money, no license, good exercise. and the only way to drift without a car :)