Bad Day for a Good Boy

By Dakota - 28/09/2017 04:30

Today, on my way home from work, I went to the car wash. When the spray jets hit the car, my dog jumped out of his crate, into the front seat, and onto a button lowering both back windows. I got both an exterior and interior wash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 917
You deserved it 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you wish you hadn’t gotten that lower-both-back-windows button installed in the middle of the front seat now, OP!

boopingsnoot 24

You shouldn't have done the car wash with the dog in the car - it never ends well

Comments

my dog goes with me all the time to the car wash? what's the big deal, besides putting a dog in a crate in the car? and if you're going to use a crate why wasn't it locked? and if you knew it wasn't locked why were the back Windows not locked?

Just to clarify, I was on my way home from work and my dog goes to doggie daycare everyday so he's not alone all day. I picked him up, put him in his crate, zipped the crate and went off on my way. When we entered the car wash, which we have done many times in the past, something scared him and he ripped the zipper right out of the crate, and bounded from the very back of my Yukon straight to the front seat where he promptly stepped on both buttons on the door, lowering both back windows. He is crated in the vehicle for his and my safety. He's very comfortable there and has done this since he was a puppy. He's now 10 years old. Love the little guy to death and laughed the entire time I was cleaning up the freshly washed back seat!