Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Offline (the 04/06/2015 at 7:17pm) | Search for a member
About SexyQueen0905 : Well, if you are reading this "About Me" then I won't disappoint.
- NOW AN OFFICIAL UCHICAGO STUDENT!!
-I'm a huge Queen fan. Completely obsessed. For example, my username has "Queen" in it and 0905 is the birthdate of the late Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of Queen and my idol.
- I'm quite a serious tennis player..
- I will do anything to get to Italy and I mean ANYTHING!!!!
- I'm black and proud of it!
- You will never find a firmer supporter of gay rights (who is not gay)
- I'm a liberal. Got a problem with that, go to hell.
- I am an atheist. (See second sentence of previous bullet)
- Yes, I realize the irony of the the previous bullet.
- Extras and Flight of the Conchords are my favorite TV shows
What'cha looking at?
You have put three pictures on your profile, not necessarily pictures of your profile.
I like your style
You've liked someone. How cute!
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Today, this weird girl started texting me. I really didn't want to talk to her, so I texted back, "This message could not be delivered because of a temporery network setup error. Error 2128-226110." She replied, "You spelt temporary wrong." FML
Today, I had a job interview. The only moment I impressed the interviewer was when I talked about drama. He started to talk about a play I hadn't seen, but I decided to agree on everything he was saying. Suddenly he said, "the play doesn't actually exist." I silently left the room. FML
Today, while waiting in line at Gamestop, another customer and the cashier started chatting about how Pokémon is for kids, and anyone over 10 who's into it is weird. Embarrassed, I put the new Pokémon game back on the shelf and snuck out of the store. FML
Today, after being dumped by my boyfriend of two years, I poured my heart out to my dad. He nodded and looked sympathetic throughout. Afterwards, I asked him what I should do. He replied, "How the hell should I know?" and awkwardly left my room. FML
Today, I brought my date home to meet my parents. We walked in the front door to find my drunken father wearing nothing but a Viking helmet, and swinging and jabbing our living room furniture with a pool noodle. FML
Today, while watching tv at my mother's house, a tornado warning came across the screen. After being in the dark nasty basement for half an hour, my mom realizes she was watching a recorded show, and that tornado warning was for 2 weeks ago. FML
Friday 17 April 2015