By Oops - 11/01/2018 20:00 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, while celebrating my birthday, my friends hired a few escorts to make the party more interesting. This was a really bad way to learn that my sister is a prostitute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 756
You deserved it 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

Unlike all the good ways to learn your sister is a prostitute..

Aw, I’m so sorry. I’ll bet your birthday was... wait on it... *****-ible.

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Unlike all the good ways to learn your sister is a prostitute..

exileonmainst 16

Well, I suppose if you’re from Alabama this wouldn’t be as much of a ”**** my life”-moment but rather ”**** my sister”-moment.

Aw, I’m so sorry. I’ll bet your birthday was... wait on it... *****-ible.

I'm not familiar with the process of hiring escorts for parties...or at all since it's illegal in my area and I've never felt the need to, but shouldn't they have vetted the prostitutes and not hire your sister? Because if they didn't even catch that, I'd be worried about what I'd hypothetically catch then.

IDK, maybe they just ask the "agency" to send 5 girls to address blah blah... "The girls are here!" "You don't have to, but thanks...what are you doing here, sister!" (Everybody poker face)

so like....... did you at least get family discount...... ? sorry had to be said.

Lobby_Bee 17

I'm sure one of your mates wouldn't mind taking her off your hands.

manb91uk 22

Another post from Anchorage - I need to relocate. All the fun shit is happening over there!

Well, she is already paid for for the evening. You know what they say, waste not want not.

neuronerd 28

"Today, I found out my brother pays for sex. FML."

Anonymous_One1 5

you know your struggling when your card get decline on a single pack of ramen, the guy behind the counter just looked at me and said "take, and go get a drink... I feel you " FML