This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Ashamed - 10/05/2017 13:00 - Canada - Brockville

Today, my sister suggested the best name she could choose for her child is Hashtag, because "her name would be so easy to spell: "#"." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 145
You deserved it 358

Top comments

All the boys are going to call her "pound sign"

Proof that some people shouldn't have kids.

Comments

Proof that some people shouldn't have kids.

Druu 53

Please prevent her from reproducing.

I knew a guy in college whose last name was "Numbers" and he'd put his name on homework and tests as "#s" that was, of course, before people (in the us anyways, terminology differs regionally) said hashtag for that symbol.

There's a big boss in my company with the surname Monney so he signs everything off with $

All the boys are going to call her "pound sign"

Are symbols even allowed when it comes to naming your baby? I'm heavily reminded of a news story where a couple in New Zealand were not allowed to legally name their baby 4Real because there was a number in his name. So they went with a totally normal name for him instead, Superman.

Maybe not, but you might be able to get around that "problem" with alt codes ?

Good lord, I hope the moron isn't already pregnant. I would feel so sorry for that kid that I actually would donate to a gofundme for a name change. That kid, and my mom's cousin Pepsi. Freaking morons, man.

That poor child.... That poor, poor child.

ohsnapword 21

F your life? More like F the kid's life.