By Anonymous - 03/06/2013 20:14 - Poland - Polska

Spicy
Today, my brother looked me dead in the eyes and said his life goal is to find a way to jizz on everyone in the world. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 564
You deserved it 5 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

larryb1986 9

I would start walking around in a poncho and carrying an umbrella

Poland always gets hit first by these global assaults. World War J is upon us!

Comments

larryb1986 9

I would start walking around in a poncho and carrying an umbrella

RpiesSPIES 27

Op said her brother said everyone, #1, so keep that in mind ~4 years from now when he finishes with Poland and moves to the Americas.

If this is such a big deal for him he probably got you a long time ago

Also op need to lock the door when asleep!

^^ It's a Frank Zappa reference. Thumb away for me having to tell you.

Poland always gets hit first by these global assaults. World War J is upon us!

flashback.miss 28

All aboard for Switzerland! Neutrality!!!! but seriously, I'm sure he's just messing with you...

coolboy675 16
unknown_user5566 26

Since when is **** chocolate colored?

You'd best see a doc about that one, #15. I'm not sure the FML community is exactly qualified to help out with that.

#38- It sounds like you might also want to get that checked out. If your dick is giving off dander...You can't just use Head and Shoulders. I mean you could, but then we'd hear about it.

It's refreshing to see a young man with a definite life goal; so many youngsters don't know what they want to do. And, I don't know why, but I just got a mental image of a stick figure with one arm the size of a Hulk Hogan python.

48 I was going to thumb you up until I read that creepy mental image you had.

Gotta admit it was a vivid picture.

CharresBarkrey 15

I wanna thumb you up, 5, but you're right at 69

#48- You just described Trogdor the Burninator. Except he is a dragon with one large human arm.

BradTheBrony 19

TROGDOOOOOR Burninating the peasants!

inthedopeshow 17

Really? I'd say he's coming places.

I hope he is young, because that is going to be hard, long task. But hey, lets face it, gotta hand it to him for having a goal in the first place.

He meant everyone EXCEPT his sister, right? Right??

michael666 7

Or any kids he may have in the future.

What about his grandmother? Aunt? Everyone in the world also includes his dad, and his pets? O.o

BradTheBrony 19

More like **** free. And not ****-free in the sense of being devoid of semen, but **** free as in TO ****, freely and without constraint.

The phrase from Gary Busey in Point Break comes to mind.... "Young, dumb, and full of cum"