By Stars - 04/08/2009 16:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me on a surprise date night down a dirt road to a field in the middle of nowhere. He packed some blankets, a bottle of wine, and some condoms. He didn't know the dirt road was actually a driveway until all of our clothes were off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 779
You deserved it 13 421

lilwhitey tells us more.

lilwhitey 0

We have been together for over 9 months, and it was actually a very romantic date. He is one of the best guys I have ever met, and I couldn't be a luckier girl!

Top comments

Hopefully you didn't get caught. No, wait, I hope you did.

"We made love and then suddenly it was like the bright light at the end of the tunnel and I knew-" "That's so romantic!" "No, it was a truck."

Comments

CL41RE 0

Anyone else notice, in the submit your fml it says they try to get fresh stories, with tons of topics, but all the fmls posted these days are: Today, my boyfriend, or Today, my girlfriend, or today, I was having sex with...?

do you have nothing better to do then post that on every damn FML?

lilwhitey 0

you can say it's copied if you want... but i can give you every little detail to prove you wrong if you want.

Jazzmie 0
wintamint101 7

and im guessing you didn't either

Hopefully you didn't get caught. No, wait, I hope you did.

oogyboogy 6

i think that would be pretty romantic

Depends on the couple, really. If this is spontaneous of him, and she knew he was doing it ("hey let's do something special tonight") then maybe that's why she thought it was romantic? But I would think the drive into the country would ruin the mood lol

Sort of agree with #3. I didn't think this was romantic at all... more like an excuse to have sex somewhere but somehow bringing wine makes it "romantic." What he was missing was some actual food or snacks. Then again, each person's idea of romantic is different, so whatever floats your boat.

lilwhitey 0

We have been together for over 9 months, and it was actually a very romantic date. He is one of the best guys I have ever met, and I couldn't be a luckier girl!

going to a secluded spot alone or being caught getting freaky? :P

frannytrois64 0

I know, eh? It's called a 'house' and a 'bed' or some deserted meadow would have been better. Like, jesus, would you not feel the gravel or granite or whatever >.> Seriously, some people...

Apart from the word 'boyfriend', this sounded an awful lot like a rape story...

You do know there's a thing called vehicles that people **** in also.

Inked2009 0

Lmao real smart boyfriend you have!

curryndricegirll 0

she didn't figure it out either...YDI for blaming your boyfriend when you didn't know either

"We made love and then suddenly it was like the bright light at the end of the tunnel and I knew-" "That's so romantic!" "No, it was a truck."

wroughtinfire 0

I agree, #8 is way better than the FML. The FML is just trashy. I mean, that really shows a ton of respect for your partner. "Let's go lie in some dirt, drink, and ****. Then I'll take ya home to the trailer."

Oh man, that sucks! I know I would have thought it was increadibly romantic, being out under the stars. Maybe next time he should figure out where the road ends?

Wow...well, it's the thought that counts, right? Maybe next time he should do some research first though....

either the bf and gf both do fml. or this is a fake. this was on the guys point of view a couple if days ago on here. Reading the same FML

lilwhitey 0

we both do FML. i didn't realize he put it on here lol

haishawna 0