By todaddy - 23/05/2014 19:32 - United Kingdom

Today, my 5-year-old son woke up early and ran into my bedroom to wake me up. Unfortunately, he did this by jumping onto my bed, slamming his knee into my balls in the process. I had to explain my tears of agony away by claiming I was just so happy to see him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 196
You deserved it 4 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He started out in your balls, he was just trying to find a way back in.

Comments

Sounds like a ball breaker of a day.

#1, he's trying to stomp out all future competition for his dad's love.

incoherentrmblr 21

Sounds like your son is learning Krav Maga...

He started out in your balls, he was just trying to find a way back in.

Tell him he killed his soon-to-be-brother.

And why would you ever say that to a 5-year old?

cartoonboy 26

Just drop him off at the adoption place

Go to timeout and think about what you've done. If you still believe that was appropriate, stay in the corner and think some more.

SwtCherryPie 26

Because you can't admit your son hurt you? and maybe in the process teach him to be careful around such sensitive areas?

Exactly. My son is four and knows not to jump on daddy's balls.

Why shouldn't he jump on your balls? Does it have anything to do with your screen name?

asnakelovinbabe 16

^^^^ I am dying of laughter.

Fyl,you chose to have kids.

Coming from the prepubescent teenager.

So did your parents. Think they regret it?

That's YDI for choosing to have kids. Getting ball busted comes with the territory of child raising.

explain to him how one day he will share the same "happiness" lol

Son, someday in the future you will understand why daddy is crying.

Especially when they get to choose which nursing home you get to go to at the end.

I would have explained it to him a different way!!! The old fashion way.

I can't help but picture your "old fashioned" way involving OP punching his son in the groin and saying "hurts don't it?".

For accidentally hurting him? Sometimes the old-fashioned way is just the asshole parent way.