If you don't have anything nice to say...

By Insecure - 11/10/2017 01:00 - Canada - Halifax

Spicy
Today, I engaged in a healthy round of rebound sex to get over my ex, who was very controlling of my body. During the act, Mr. Rebound said my nipples looked like pepperoni. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 744
You deserved it 1 328

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

From now on, they shall be called "nipperoni".

That’s about the highest compliment you’ll get from a male. If he compares any body part of yours to food he likes, that’s about the kindest we dudes can be! If he said your vajayjay looks like kale, slap his face and leave.

Comments

Speaking for the male species, that's a great compliment! Anytime we can combine pizza and sex, it's a good thing.

That’s about the highest compliment you’ll get from a male. If he compares any body part of yours to food he likes, that’s about the kindest we dudes can be! If he said your vajayjay looks like kale, slap his face and leave.

I really, really wanted to be mad at this comment... But then I remembered I actually like fish tacos. And damned if I can't sit there and eat a pepperoni stick alone.

Are you five that you can’t write ****** word properly?

Lobby_Bee 17

From now on, they shall be called "nipperoni".

ProperPengTing 15
EnvyMe33 26

That’s only a bad thing if he doesn’t like pepperoni.

Donut_Wizard 23

Are you Pizza The Hut's long lost son?

At least yours just look like pepperoni. Mine look like an entire pizza.

exileonmainst 16

Wow, what a coincidence! He was your rebound guy and his name was Mr. Rebound?!

Although my username suggests I don't know too much (which is true. I don't), I know that she called him Mr. Rebound because of the rebound sex. Not because his name is actually Mr. Rebound.