By Anonymous - 08/12/2011 18:14 - United States

Today, marks the two weeks since my paycheck should have arrived. During these two weeks, my battery has failed, tire has blown, and my phone and water bill have become past due. When I called the guy who's supposed to pay me, he said he has a note about it "somewhere on my desk". FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 819
You deserved it 2 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

Go take a shit on his desk then tell him you left him a note on his desk.

This is why we can't have nice things...

Comments

This is why we can't have nice things...

Damn_Hippster 11

Well he has a note somewhere. God, he's doing his best!

"that was my last note, so it will cost you 60 cents"

Threaten to sue your company. Don't actually follow through, because that would mean that you will never get a job anywhere again in your life, but neither would he... So just the threat should work...

WeAreAHurricane 14

Maybe because he was too busy infesting his work place with a virus due to his ****....

"human recourses, how may I help you?" "uh, yeah- i haven't received my paycheck yet. It's two weeks overdue" " yes, please hold..... *buzzzz*"

Some companies don't offer direct deposit. Especially smaller businesses because it costs them money to do it.

ArmedcrackerR6 8

Sounds like he needs his ass beat. Give him some motivation.

6u174r_d00d 6

Say you'll put a fist "somewhere" on his face.

every1luvsboners 11

Go take a shit on his desk then tell him you left him a note on his desk.

IDontKnow10101 14

I'll bet this is the type of guy who's gonna stack IOU's til day's end and not pay a cent

**** the police? No, don't be a ****. Date the police. Get to know the police. Show the police that you truly love them. THEN you **** them. And when it's all over, leave the police. Make the police beg for you.

Why the thumbs down? That was funny. Although slightly off topic...

flockz 19

i think what 8 was trying to say was "**** the police, go there and beat his ass instead." just a thought.

Snafuusmc 12

Sorry to hear. Why didn't you confront him earlier?

HiddenMonkey 8

Direct deposit doesn't make the money magically appear. They still have to pay you.

Ergayles 9

^ Yeah, it pretty much does make the money magically appear.