By whatevershit - 13/05/2012 06:28 - United States - Theodore

Today, it was my wedding day. The best part was when we were taking photos and I threw up on my dress. At least the pictures were outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 291
You deserved it 3 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And according to your husband, the worst part was that you made a duck face in all of the pictures.

Looks like you THROW a pretty UPlifting party OP! ...Okay I'll just go bury myself now.

Comments

CaramelMacchiato 13

Yes I hate the people that just respond "FYL" or "YDI" when they can just press the button

siickman 7

I always read YDI as "your dah idiot" ... Idk why lol

65 that works too most of the time :)

Indeed. It could have been worse, I guess. Threwing up in the church (or whereever the ceremony was held) would bother me sligthly more. I bet most guests are familiar with the corresponding youtube-videos and think similar. May the rest of your married life be less filled with vomit.

Less paid attention (quantity) to the actual threwing up part. I assumed that it was the formal photo shooting, only attended by a "small" group. Still sucks of course! Ah, nevermind it all.

Da_Bauss435 8

and other people are normal and not sick human beiungs

That fetish killed a woman on 1000 ways to die...

Matty1188 6

Except if they're throwing up, they ARE sick.

And according to your husband, the worst part was that you made a duck face in all of the pictures.

Ha ha! Good reference. So this is the other side of the story.

How could there be to much wedding cake when they haven't had any because the pictures are generally takes before the cake

Well then, I am sorry but maybe it is you who cannot take a joke

2dog: No part of your comment was a joke. I've tried to be nice about it, but this how I feel: If you can't contribute anything but criticism to comments, then shut the hell up.

Say cheese!!!! Ohh no don't make me think abo- blahhh

You poor thing! But congrats on getting married even if the day didnt go as planned!

Looks like you THROW a pretty UPlifting party OP! ...Okay I'll just go bury myself now.

HAHAHA LOL!!! I get it Throw Up in it your funny and to everyone who thinks I cannot take a joke, well go f*ck yourself,

2dog - Here I was thinking that models were nice people. The fact is you can't take a joke and you're criticizing a lot of comments on here. Just stop or you're just going to get more hate. I'm just trying to help.

Yay 2dog got it!! I didn't get it until she said something. Thank you so much 2dog I am forever in your debt.