By The Christmas Grinch - 18/11/2010 22:33 - Canada

Today, I woke up to my yard covered in snow, Christmas music playing loudly, and my noisy, obnoxious aunt and her three year old twin daughters playing and screaming. They're going to be living with us until after the winter holidays. It's only November 18th. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 424
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Simple solution: Play loud heavy metal music such as Metallica, System Of A Down, Slipknot, or whatever comes to your mind and just crank it up! They'll get annoyed and leave. Or just run around the house naked screaming "SUCK ME OFF!! WOOO!"

awesome!!!!! you are so lucky! we started listening to Christmas music in oct and the tree (without decorations) has been up or a few weeks. I f$@&in love christmas!

Comments

haha join them n have fun :D u party pooper

They're three! still cute at that age(: FYL for not liking kids.

i totallllly agree! goodness graciois, have some holiday spirit and be nice to them!

They were having fun... lighten up a bit.

Sean! why do you always have different accounts??

I'm just here too much, and the mods don't like me..

KiddNYC1O 20

Get a room, guys, seriously. I can smell the sex pheromones from thousands of miles and several countries away. It's frightening me to the point I'm considering building another FML fortress.

KiddNYC1O 20

Sirin, by the lack of replies looks like they got a room indeed. lol

darkzexs 0

yee its been raining Wet snow here in vancouver. damn

C6Racer 0

So damn hot, yet annoying as hell.

teogaga 3
truthunfolded 0

prettier than hayley williams?!? ya nuts?

awesome!!!!! you are so lucky! we started listening to Christmas music in oct and the tree (without decorations) has been up or a few weeks. I f$@&in love christmas!

mintcar 9

Tree up in October? That's pretty early. We set ours up in late November but it usually doesn't go down for another 3 months or so. It's due to extreme laziness. -_-

iSitt 0

op is going to be visited by three spirits; Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels and mad dog.

Judas- We're the same way at our house, the Christmas music starts in October and within the first week of November all the decorations go up! And my mom has alot of decorations!! My brothers birthday is Nov 15th so we used to try to wait till then, but now it's usually the first week of November! You have kids too I see, is this their first or second Christmas? Kids are so much fun at Christmas!! Especially when they're just getting the concept of it!! Unless of course your OP who doesn't seem to be too impressed or happy about having two three yr olds around!

Karma495 0

u set up the Christmas tree 2 holidays before Christmas. damn I couldn't do that.

brandi faith- this will be his 3rd Christmas. he is two but he was born in september. karma - I'm Canadian we don't have thanksgiving in November. just Halloween for between then and now mintcar- sorry my grammars bad. Christmas music started in oct. tree has only been up for a few weeks now. we are decorating it this weeks though :)

one word that always helps my migraines:Painkillers. if your scared or weak, cut it in half and take half of it.

ripjohnlennon 5

don't cut one i'n half just take the whole thing

glorialaura21 8
glorialaura21 8
ca123 0

I third... Er... Second the second... So second squared is fourth? I fourth this?

i third it then, theres a gap that needs to be filled!

KingDingALing 9

Simple solution: Play loud heavy metal music such as Metallica, System Of A Down, Slipknot, or whatever comes to your mind and just crank it up! They'll get annoyed and leave. Or just run around the house naked screaming "SUCK ME OFF!! WOOO!"

mahimalil 0

where is the chrismas spirt !!!

In the crapper, along with your ability to spell.

jade_lyn 0

wait til thanksgiving is over at least!

JizzKhalifa 0

Doc, Because you are always putting up new photographs of your beautiful daughter as your profile picture

Karma495 0

WTF ever happen to putting it up the night before x-mas?

Karma495 0

I would do that if I was a parent . I would carry around my camera every where :)

I am not a pedo. If I were, I would have said something else like 'could she help me find my lost puppy?' But I didn't. Because I think that all pedophiles need to be shot, set afire, dropped in acid, and then the remains dumped in the ocean.

Flutist 3

I think we have had enough trash and harmful things in the ocean lately. I mean, I thought pedophiles weren't allowed near schools (of fish) and you want to put their remains near Nemo?

The ocean is very LARGE. I did not say near Nemo, just 'in the ocean.' And besides all that, I was just trying to express the fact that pedophiles are one of the most horrid things since blue cheese

Flutist 3

And that you have no sense of humor. Yes, Pedophiles are the worst thing in the world, but this FML has nothing to do with pedophiles. It gets old when people keep bringing them up like they are some new slang word. "Hey man, that was totally pedo! Way to wack off the n00b in COD."

I'm pretty sure that I know that (I can read). But when o answered someones question a while ago, someone else called me a pedo. There is absolutely no reason for you to be a hater like this.

marystar 0

If you think blue cheese is horrid... try Gorgonzola. At least blue cheese I can consider edible.

Oh, how hard your life must be, waking up to a Hallmark moment and having a loving family around you. Harry Potter would kill for a home like yours, so suck it up! :P

It goes both ways. It may be a Hallmark moment, but the OP's Aunt and cousins need to show some respect. They are guests in somebody's home and need to keep this in mind.

Who said they are loving? Not every family gathering is cause for celebration or joy. OP, I feel your pain. At least it's snowing!

Karma495 0

well if I still had my family I would love to wake up that day but maybe he had a bad day yesterday so he needed to wake up nice

Flutist 3

Karma, while it's sad you don't have family, I think Op is justified in being annoyed. I doubt you would want to wake up to loud music and screaming, especially when its two three-year-olds doing it...only because Op's attitude makes me think it was very early in the morning when this happened and that it happens a lot.

jocelyng_fml 0

if I woke up to that id be so happy,have a little fun op. the only bad thing in this fml is the snow when you're not playing in it.

jade_lyn 0

that would suck! I'm so sorry!

OP, you need to stop and think about the fact that obviously this family has no where else to go. I am sure your "obnoxious" aunt would love to be celebrating the holidays with her kids in HER OWN HOME!! Realize that little kids love the holidays, try to be less of a selfish ass munch and get over yourself!

How do you know she does not have her own home? She might be visiting out of choice, not neccesity. My s-i-l is doing the same and she has quite a large house.

Uhm, would you please enlighten me as to what a 's-i-l' is?

masterchi3f 0

oh wow... blonde moment. my bad. thanks for the help