By Anonymous - 15/09/2014 18:48 - United Kingdom - Liverpool

Today, I took a shit of biblical proportions. I flushed and opened a window, but my pregnant wife went in straight after me. Her morning sickness kicked in and she quickly ran out, vomit dripping from her mouth. She's pissed and thinks I planned the whole thing as a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 175
You deserved it 4 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure which is worse! The smell of shit or the taste of vomit. F both your lives!

Ice cream and flowers, they will save you my friend.

Comments

Not sure which is worse! The smell of shit or the taste of vomit. F both your lives!

Well combining the two with a hormonal pregnant woman wouldn't help, F both your lives.

thebigtwinkie 28

Or the fact that she thought he set her up or did it on purpose.

Ice cream and flowers, they will save you my friend.

And chocolate (if she isn't allergic). This is called "The Great Three" they will save you.

The great what, #38? The suspense is killing me.

I apologize. It ended off at "The Great" before she edited it.

What good is ice cream and flowers? The woman is pregnant!! Time to pick up some pickles and yogurt OP! :)

Never **** with a pregnant woman. They'll drown you with tears.

Guess you'll be on diaper duty, since she clearly can't stomach it.

There is a massive difference between the smell of baby shit that's a product of milk or at most bland mushed up food, and the shit of a full grown meat-eating man.

But she won't have the morning sickness to contend with, so I'm sure she'll be fine.

doraaa01 7

Can clearly tell you're a male... She'll be able to handle nappy changes as she won't have morning sickness anymore. My morning sickness has gone and smells don't affect me like they did when I had it.

Babies poop often smells much worse than a grown man! The water in the toilet helps eliminate a lot of the smell.

There's no reasoning with a hormonal pregnant woman. Just apologize and get her some ice cream and chocolate.

Oh come on OP you definitely made sure to eat beans for that one ;)

F both of your lives I'd say, just bear with her, hormones can be a bitch