By Anonymous - 01/12/2010 14:14

Today, I told my students that I would be taking a few weeks off because a member of my family is very ill. They all cheered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 481
You deserved it 9 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sammy_Baby 0

You shouldn't take that personal, students are always glad when the teacher is gone because it means less work and less rules (:

4, Maybe if you actually paid attention in class, you'd understand that it's "threw" not "throwed". You learn that in elementary school.

Comments

radkelsie24 0

second? maybe? this fml sucked. ydi

that's too bad - hope whomever gets well quickly'

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds like Schadenfreude. Your situation perfectly illustrates the futility of seeking sympathy from other organisms. Then again, anything in life is futile as well. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

well it looks like we have an ILL situation

lmaoo everyone in my class hates my teacher she suchh a jerkk soo whn she told us she was havin surgury and was goin 2 b gone 4 4 weeks alotta ppl strted cheerin n stuff n instead of gettin her feelins hurt like A REAL PERSON she jst told us tht she didint evn care...she was serious...shes tha most meanest n retardedest teachr ive evr had...n btw grammer nazi pplz...yeaa imm good at grammer n language arts n stuff i jst dont feel like it now n tha teachr i was tlkinn about is my science teachr which has nuthin 2 do with how i type or tlk n btw betcha none of ya whud feel like correctin alll of myy misspellings...

terranada 3

assign them 10 pages of homework every night :)

what the **** is up with your spelling? let me guess, she's an english teacher right?

what the i would get happy and so did everybody else when a teacher left for soso exc . some teachers get boring and annoying

Thats what we do. We do everything to annoy teachers. At my lit lesson, I throwed my pen 44 times on the ground an my friend sneezed 29 times. Get used to it.

Wow, 4, you must feel so badass. OP, you probably suck as a teacher and make all your kids hate you. So, YDI.

4, Maybe if you actually paid attention in class, you'd understand that it's "threw" not "throwed". You learn that in elementary school.

Joke's on you mirakel, because you're going nowhere in life.

KiddNYC1O 20

Agree with 12 and 36. LOL. 4, you have to proof read! (Assuming they're all well underage) Op, maybe you should've kept that last detail from them. They're kids and they love the idea of having a substitute take over for a couple of days. Sadly, they couldn't care less what's the reason. Don't hold it against them or take it personally.

murder_maiden 6

Don't be offended OP. Kids will be kids. #4, perhaps you should stop throwing your pen. With all of the grammatical errors in your statement, it would seem paying a little attention to your instructor could benefit you some.

EffYoCouch 0

4, your username suits you well. It's quite a mirakel you are able to advance any further in school with your atrocious spelling.

That probably means you should treat your students with more respect.

No, 5. OP is probably a great professor, but it's just a relief that the lessons will be far less structured and strict when they're not around. OP, YDI for taking it personally. Be professional.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Or they're just like my class, and are complete assholes. Lke not kidding, it's horrible.

That sucks. Come back with a vengeance and stick it to those little jerks. No more recess and absolutely NO water!

lol, yay for cutting children off from water!

Sammy_Baby 0

You shouldn't take that personal, students are always glad when the teacher is gone because it means less work and less rules (: