By jessierules93 - 07/12/2013 05:58 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I had a dream that I was playing fetch with my dog. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't woken up to the sound of my phone smashing against the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 823
You deserved it 4 770

jessierules93 tells us more.

Lol thank everyone! My iPhone wasn't in a case but surprisingly it's fine! But the wall, not so much. I kinda put a hole in it haha

Top comments

Maybe your dreams are a little too realistic.?

If you can throw a phone in your sleep hard enough that it smashes against the wall, I'd strongly suggest you try out for the Yankees. I hear they're hiring.

Comments

Maybe your dreams are a little too realistic.?

I had this exact dream the other day and I woke up just as I smacked my kitten off the bed... whoopsie.

haileyshelton 14

I had a dream I was eating a marshmallow and woke up chewing on a pile of fake prank-poop.

incoherentrmblr 21

Buy a hard shell phone case...

that sucks, maybe you shouldnt keep nice things next to your bed from now on, just to be safe. . .

Maybe you should keep your phone a little out of your reach when you sleep. Or try one of those sleep therapy thingies to overcome your sleep movements.

StompinOnCrayons 15

Well, I bet your dog was happy :)

Herbal tea is your friend. I used to thrash around a lot. I even managed to give my girlfriend a black eye because I had a bad dream. But some chamomile tea before bed sedates me nicely, you might want to try it.

If you can throw a phone in your sleep hard enough that it smashes against the wall, I'd strongly suggest you try out for the Yankees. I hear they're hiring.

Mild-mannered college student, Timmy Anderson, had no idea where his future was headed until one day, he learns of his exceptional throwing ability. The downside is that he can only do it whilst sleeping! As he learns to perfect the ultimate baseball pitch, an opportunity to try out for the NY Yankees arises! Will Timmy be able to pull off his signature pitch in front of so many onlookers in the middle of the day? Find out in...DREAM PITCH. Coming summer 2014!

(Actually should have used Jessie, after noticing his username).

No, #23- Timmy Anderson is the character's name. When the credits roll, then you'll see Jesse.

Yikes OP, hopefully you had some sort of Otterbox or Lifeproof type protection!

Ah, to whichever moderator took care of it, glad I could help! And my comment seems to have edited itself appropriately...weird right? ;P

I'm not even sure how people manage to do this in their sleep. Next time, I would suggest not leaving anything around your bed when you sleep.

Woah, did you break your phone? Seems like you should see someone about that if it reoccurs

His phone smashed against the wall. I'd say it's broken, yes. Shattered in pieces is more like it. This has happened to me once, but the wall ended up having a dent in it. Don't really know how that happened, but I guess HTC's are the new Nokia?

what a vivid imagination! hopefully it was time for an upgrade anyway.