By Bbpoor - 10/04/2018 19:30 - Canada - Waterloo

Today, I bumped into my old university roommate. He's now a young retired BlackBerry millionaire. I asked if he saw my resume back in the day. He did, and put it through the shredder. Making out with his girlfriend during senior year was apparently very expensive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 782
You deserved it 7 023

Top comments

You made out with his girlfriend and expected him to read your resume? I'd shred it too.

If you were him, and something like that happened, would you hire someone that can try to ruin your current relationship?

Comments

PenguinPal3017 19

Wow, you're a dick. My uncle was a comp sci prof at the university of waterloo. Just saying because it's quite possible you took a class from him.

That’s impressive! University of Waterloo is one of the leading universities in the world in Computer Science.

If you knew she was someone else's girlfriend when you played tonsil hockey with her, you kinda deserve it, although he really should have been more professional.

This is why you never burn bridges. True Story - the last CEO I worked for as his assistant was replaced as CEO, and then 2 weeks later the new CEO laid me off along with 40% of the company. Little more than a year later he calls me up and asks if I want some work which I do, and now I'm working with him again with a different company. I didn't like being his assistant and wouldn't do it again, but I stayed cordial with him and friendly and it worked out. I don't have to work directly for him now.