This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Kelly - 09/05/2017 17:00 - United States - Federal Way

Today, for the first time in the eight months since my husband and I got married, we were able to get away for a night without being sick, without the kids, and without obnoxious upstairs neighbors or cats to wake us up all night. Instead, we got a nice hotel room next to a screaming infant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 892
You deserved it 502

Top comments

That's when you call the front desk and ask to have your room moved. If they can't move you to a satisfactory room, ask them to credit your stay.

To be fair, if all goes well, won't you be screaming as loud if not louder?

Comments

That's when you call the front desk and ask to have your room moved. If they can't move you to a satisfactory room, ask them to credit your stay.

To be fair, if all goes well, won't you be screaming as loud if not louder?

Sucks​ but you should have asked to move rooms. Smoking rooms have a lesser chance of infants​.

I say y'all go on a murderous rampage. It's your calling at this point.

Oh baby...bad luck...request a different room?

Catlover1130 14

As a front desk associate we would completely understand wanting to move rooms due to a screaming infant. If we have the availability, we will be more than happy to move you.

neuronerd 28

That's very helpful information. Thank you.

Sounds like the hotel was trying to make you feel right at home.

my2centsworth 15

While a screaming baby would be irritating, I think it would be less stressful knowing that you weren't responsible for making the baby comfortable. Therefore, it might be easier to block out than if it were your own baby (to whom you would have to respond).