By Failed Parent - 11/10/2012 06:59 - United States

Today, as I was about to leave for work, my 16-year-old son stumbled home in nothing but his underwear and pink cowboy boots. He threw his hands in the air, yelled, "BOTTLE SIP BOTTLE GUZZLE," promptly threw up and passed out in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 925
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sounds like someone partied to hard! Lol. Good times. It's better then waking up in jail!

Could have been worse. He could have driven home... Though op does not state how he got home.

Who parties on a Thursday night. Especially when he's 16

Ya the kid probably woke up with his butt sore after wearing the pink boots.

Thank you 89 finally someone stands up for me... Lol

bingababe 16

Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo

KeannaLove 32

68- I don't know where you been, but a lot of kids party on Thursday nights.

silbot 11

Wait a second, this is FML.... Thread jacking goes on in just about every post, it's not even considered that bad, why so much hate towards it all of a sudden?

silbot 11

They want their comments to be seen. Sure, it's not a great way to do it, but in all honesty, I think most of you can say you don't scroll to the bottom of the comments page.

silbot 11

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what 123 said

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Well, I'm off to suck a dick, see ya errbodeh.

But he's 16. Would he not go to school the next morning?

People are so sensitive on here, threadjacking is not a big deal!

captainburke 5

Freaking touch screen... What I meant to say was: haha, maybe. But 16 year olds getting drunk is pretty sad. And don't worry OP, you're not a failed parent! Teenagers do stupid stuff. Just talk to your son and try to make him understand how serious this is and that he doesn't do it again.

And a good parent would make sure his day is the opposite of good. Seems like a good morning for getting some yard work done!

i started drinking when i was 14 and im fine today i have a job and am a productive member of society its not all that bad to drink at 16

Yeah it's not illegal at all to drink at 14 or 16. I wonder how OP son got the pink cowboy boots.

He's 16 and shouldn't be drinking. I think like someone else said its a good day to mow the lawn and a family video of him doing it in that outfit. Then post it on his Facebook, you tube and all social media sites so he knows how big of an ass he looks like.

guckylynn 19

119, you're 17 and your profile claims you work at a smoke shop. How much a productive part of society can you be? Check back in 15 or so years and then you can make claims on how productive a member of society you actually are.

Bob_Example 7

Who wouldn't, and mate...i want my cowboy boots back!!

I wouldnt do that. thats setting up your own child to get bullied by other kids and what are you gonna do when the cops are at your house because your son is illegallyndrinking?

Actually it depends where you are. A lot of country's it is legal to drink at 16 and ok to drink at 12 but not over 5% alcohol.

Or go home in pink, that is probably best.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Whoever said tangerine is the new pink is seriously disturbed.

It's not common to find a pink pair of cowboy boots either..

TwiztedYuri 9

pink is the color tough guys wear. I'm guessing he's pretty tough to be able to get home he deserves those boots

Do you really think that in his drunk state he was concerned about the color of his cowboy boots?

96- no, I just said that because I really hate pink...

He was probably wearing pink boots to raise awareness for breast cancer research, what a kind and thoughtful young man :L

Ewwwwww, sorry that you have to clean that up :(

Yea it doesn't but who else is gonna clean up her son, he's passed out obviously.

Yeah right. Wake him yo with the hose and make him clean it.

Ack... First of all, "wake him up**" secondly I should have read the replies before I posted a comment, sorry, didn't copy off y'all

LiterOfCola 16

People need to stop commenting things like "Awww :( so sorry, hope your day gets better!!!!" So lame

I hope this was on the driveway because Old' mister hose can do the trick. Perk of puking outside.

peachesncreem 21

At least he still had his underwear?

True, walking through the street nude is actually grounds for a sex offender charge. OP, your son dodged a bullet.

enormouselephant 15

I would like to know where someone gets pink cowboy boots in the middle of the night from...

#174 There's some questions, you just do not ask. This is one of them. Although I'm sure there's got to be a good story behind it.

#174, don't end a sentence with a preposition

1. He knows how to go out with a bang, 2. He made it home in that condition.