By totallymyfaultyeah - 18/07/2017 05:00

Today, it was my 23rd birthday. I didn't make it to my party because I was rear-ended on the way there by a 16-year-old in a red mustang going 50+ mph. My birthday cake landed in my lap and I was yelled at by his mother for getting chocolate icing on their insurance card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 947
You deserved it 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People have ******-up priorities. Icing on the insurance card is not important in an accident like this! The truly important thing is: What are the people at the party supposed to do without cake? They came expecting cake and you failed them. How are they supposed to carry on?

rlocicero 21

nobody likes you when you're 23

Comments

rlocicero 21

nobody likes you when you're 23

People have ******-up priorities. Icing on the insurance card is not important in an accident like this! The truly important thing is: What are the people at the party supposed to do without cake? They came expecting cake and you failed them. How are they supposed to carry on?

arioch_fml 20

The cake is a lie, they never had any hopes of getting any.

Oh, they had hopes! Hope for cake is all they had. The OP probably ate the entire cake himself (I like to do that on my birthday...or Saturday) and made up the car crash story to elicit sympathy and deflect the scorn of stealing everyone's cake-hope.

Little Richard 11

The only solution here, is for Richard to buy them a new cake. Go ahead Richard!

You should have shoved the rest of that cake in her face. just don't get anymore on the card though

If you bought your own cake and it ended up in your lap when you got rear-ended, were you already eating it on the way to your party with your tv and your cat?

JoviRose 11

Or maybe it was sitting on the dashboard. I don't understand how it managed to get on her lap from being rear-ended. Something smells fishy...

You getting there should have been a cake walk

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
Lobby_Bee 17

I hope she isn't injured too bad..... after you ripped her a new asshole.

corky1992 33
TashaCantrell 16

I think I would be interested to know as to why you brought your own birthday cake to your own party.

Maybe OP is the one who planned the party.