By MALICEG - 26/05/2012 07:00 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, there was a knock on my apartment door. It was the man from next-door, who sarcastically asked if I was alright, because he said he heard me screaming in agony. I was singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 491
You deserved it 4 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's obviously annoyed by your singing. Buy some speakers and piss him off even more. You can sing if you want. **** your neighbor (metaphorically)

Maybe you shouldn't sing that loud? Or take some lessons?

Comments

Maybe you shouldn't sing that loud? Or take some lessons?

So OP should get lessons for when they sing at home? I'm an awful singer but singing makes household chores more fun!!

As long as you don't do it that loud you can do whatever you like. Just don't be annoying because you wouldn't liked it either when your neighbours did so.

Jakesterk96 8

Am I the only one who thought of the possibility that Op may be a Screamo Singer?

missamerica95 0

I'm a horrible singer too but it makes me happy to sing so keep doin what you're doing if it makes you happy. :)

reddudeover 2

Op should also have some consideration for others. I like singing and dancing, but I'm not gonna be a douche about it, and sing and dance where I annoy people.

It's the op's apartment. They can do whatever she wants

amanda_say_whutt 9

I'm pretty sure her/his intentions wasn't to annoy people 25.

reddudeover 2

34 - when you have neighbors and a land lord NO you can't. You wanna wail until the late hours of the night buy a house!

daringtoride 27

I don't know what's worse, that you used a Victoriouse reference... Or the fact that I know it's a Victoriouse reference..

Or that when I saw the comment I immediately started singing the theme song to Victorious...

Or that you people think that that quote is originally from Victorious.

At least your neighbours care for you...

reddudeover 2

*Hears cries for help *Puts on headphones *Still hears it *Turns it up Honestly I think most people would react in this situation. If not for op's safety then for their own peace and quiet.

Well, it said he was asking sarcastically.

He's obviously annoyed by your singing. Buy some speakers and piss him off even more. You can sing if you want. **** your neighbor (metaphorically)

siickman 7

Or literally ... I mean only if you want too ;)

reddudeover 2

*Sets up giant speakers outside of smooaki's house.

He at least didn't say you sucked. Tried to be nice about it. Kinda. Not really. You have to remember in an apartment building you should be quieter because loudness is annoying. I can see why he wouldn't like it necessarily. Sing quieter

pinkpixie06 11

Who sings that song? Yeah... Maybe you should just let them sing it. :)

I'm tone deaf op and I still sing to let the stress out and when I'm happy. Don't let that comment stress you out, your neighbour probably can't sing either.

Tell him the only pain you have is a pain in the ass neighbor.

Maybe you should invest in sound proof walls. It'll be useful for other stuff as well.

9- why would op want to waste all that cash on soundproofing a wall of somewhere op is renting?