By Anthony - 14/04/2016 23:15 - France

Spicy
Today, on a train, a little boy and girl come up to me and ask how babies are made. Already pretty uncomfortable with their question, their mother suddenly appears and says, "Go on, tell them!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 032
You deserved it 103

Top comments

andrmac 25

You should have made up something ludicrous and left if to mom to clean up after.

I_Am_Melanie 15

Don't lie to them. Tell them all about sex. See what that mom says now.

Comments

Why tell them when you can show them how to

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife... #16 is loose!

"Well, when a mummy and daddy love each other very much they fuse their gametes to create a zygote and begin embryogenesis."

CliffyB03 28

Mom, what's embyro...Genesis....?

"When mommy and daddy love each other alot, they go in bed on a great adventure of picking out the babies they want, then, 9 months later they're home, and you exist, and here you are now!" The best explanation to kids, for now.

"I don't know... I never had a baby. But your mom had 2 so she knows. Ask her"

Tell them Santa isn't real and leave the mom to deal with that. That's what she gets for failing as a parent.

I would love to do that to mom. it would serve her right, but it isn't the kids fault that she's a shitty mom and OP shouldn't have punished them

"When a man and a woman love each other, or are really drunk..."

Easy: daddy is in love with mommy, they decide to have a baby, then daddy put a seed on mommy ´s belly, and he push it inside with his dick

CliffyB03 28

Give the really uncomfortable details. And don't forget to use colorful language such as: ball-slapping, gagging, and throbbing. Make their mom wish she hadn't said it. Or just take the easy way out and say "when a mommy and daddy love eachother very much..."

You should have devastated them with gory details of birth and then let the mom deal with the aftermath

I'd go all out with the details, like a play by play sports announcer for baseball. :)

Time to break out the reproductive flannel-graph!

I think I would be more concerned that she would try and sue you for sexually harrassing her kids by talking to them about sex. I mean, if you think about it, wether a kid asks or not, you're describing a sex act (and according to some of you, graphically) to a kid. People have gotten charged for less. I still think the whole situation is pretty funny though.

This is Europe, we don't go around sueing people for stuff.