By Anonymous - 26/10/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my wife is still not pregnant, but her sister is after the threesome we all had a few months ago. The threesome was my wife's idea, but I suspect I am still a dead man when it comes to whose fault it is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 660
You deserved it 5 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingAdrock 16

Your wife asked for a threesome; with her own SISTER... AND you didn't use protection? YDI, Cletus.

Why would you even agree for a threesome with your wife's sister? Why would she suggest it? I guess some incest gets her turned on. 😷

Comments

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Be a part of the child’s life. The kid isn’t responsible for what happened. The three of you can raise the child together. When he or she is old enough explain what happened. Whatever the three of you decide, do not abort. It’s murdering an innocent child. If none of you want the child, consider adoption. There are thousands of couples out there that cannot have children by natural ways that would be more than happy to have a child of their own. Do not abandon the child either. There are many Christian Churches that have no tell policies regarding leaving the child in their care. They will look after the child until the state determines a foster home.

ohsnapword 21

I can only imagine how that conversation would go. "Son, the person you grew up thinking is your mother is really your aunt. Your aunt is really your mother, making you your own cousin."

I am not against threesomes AT ALL, but when you involve a sibling of either party, that’s where the line of digusting gets crossed. Yuck!

It was a trap!!! Sorry you fell into that, Uncle Dad.

It’s a threesome even if the women don’t touch each other. Doesn’t make it incest to be in the same bed while your husband plows your sister and then you.

They're still swapping vaginal fluids (oh, my god, that's so damn gross), so it's still somewhat incestual even if the sister didn't do anything to one another.

skyguy592 15

I mean maybe he left out the fact that she's her step sister?

childlessmother 16

Your wife wanted a threesome.... With her own sister.... And you got her pregnant Please god let this bloodline die out now

You are a god why fml ? Haha is ur wife the cuter one?

Victor Gorgua 8

Why would you not finish in your WIFE??

Precum has sperm, so he could have finished in a napkin and still gotten the sister preggers. Also he could have worn a condom that was faulty.

Deez_Knots 10

Ew, who would let their sister be part of a threesome. I think that’s still considered incest even if it’s two women

Bellisario 5

Yes, it is always incest when you have sexual relations with a sibling, gender or genders involved do not change that. I am sorry that you did not know that.