By elijah - 17/08/2012 14:27 - United States

Today, my mom bitched me out, calling me a selfish pig and saying that the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I'm so conceited. All of this because I started watching the latest episodes of Breaking Bad without her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 793
You deserved it 4 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her you learned from the best! That's what I say to my mom when she makes comments like that.

theslimshadylp 6

Best show on television i don't blame her.

Comments

Just tell her you learned from the best! That's what I say to my mom when she makes comments like that.

Today, my son started watching Breaking Bad without me. FML

gree_fml 11

My parents eventually began to watch breaking bad behind eachothers backs in secret. In a way, they're having separate affairs through tv.

My dad started watching breaking bad and now he makes crystal meth.

I can see why she is upset. Breaking Bad is the best show on television right now without a doubt

What are you complaining about.. Now you can easily spoiler-alert her at inopportune times.

The quest for #1 claims another victim.

unknown_user5566 26

Have to post my standard response for comments such as these: World of Warcraft, just World of Warcraft? ;)

MindFreakazoid 10

54 - That, or they meant Wombats on Weed. Both make sense.

Wonderbread on waggon? Oh screw it I tried...

theslimshadylp 6

Best show on television i don't blame her.

Danm right. I'm sure we all wish we could get close to the bad assness that is Mr. White. Except the parts where he takes his clothes off. Ya.. definately not those parts.

I don't think anyone can look as badass as he does while standing around in their underwear.

theslimshadylp 6

I don't think anyone can look as badass in that car he used to drive but he does.

MichellinMan 20

I love breaking bad. but everyone is going to beat me shitless, because I like the walking dead more.

I agree with your mom, Breaking Bad is just that good

Psych101 9

The real victim of this FML is the mother. We all grieve for her loss.

I presume you are at least 16 by the g/f remark. Back away, mother and son can be too close.

You shouldn't ASSUME things like that. He could be 18, 19, or even in his twenties, still be single, and live with his mom. There are quite a few people out there like that.

You mom is right. If you cannot commit to breaking bad, you cannot commit to anything else.

Thanks for all the thumbs guys. I could raise an army of thumbkins, but I misread it. I thought OPs mother started without OP :3

Marcella1016 31

Idk why 7 and 8 are getting thumbed down. I mean, they're making an assumption but that was my first thought too. It's one thing to be disappointed, but to start tearing into OP's character for watching a show? I've literally done the exact same thing with my roommate, and I realize outbursts like that tend to happen around my PMS time...

unknown_user5566 26

They are getting thumbed down because the standard "Oh, she must be on her period/PMSing!" comments are way too overused, and lack originality.

Yall be trippin pms jokes r hilarious

Thumbs are not like the points on "Whose line..." They actually do matter.

Marcella1016 31

Oh 55 I didn't realize they were one of the "standard jokes"...my first thought was literally pms so I thought they were being serious.

KiiwiiRox 6

What the hell does that have to do with watching a tv show without her? That's stupid. Tell her you get it from her ;)