By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 09:53 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me a hand job. As I reached my climax, she thought it would be funny to turn my 'weapon' against me. Boom, headshot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 263
You deserved it 29 217

Same thing different taste

Comments

No, I'm just the "I say it how it is" guy if you were referring to me.

you got me there. I suck at math. But really, I'm just saying no one cares about them because I'm in America and they're not. So yeah you're kinda right.

Damn I need to catch up on modern entertainment. I lose.

Hershey's Kisses? Those things are God-awful. American chocolate has an after-taste that tastes like vomit.

fthku 13

joooeee - What does you being American have to do with caring or not caring about the British cast of Skins? Also, OP, your girlfriend's funny. If she's a squirter you could try the same move, though I doubt it's as easy. Or just use your.... "weapon" as you put it.

Quyzl 0

Focus on the issue at hand. There is a young man with cum in his hair who needs funny things said at his expense.

159- remove the "s" in "snigger," it's snicker by the way.

rofl that's the "first" time ive ever heard of something like that!

sammy432 0

Looks like its the "second" time you've heard something like that. Noob

Wonder if she knows how to count to the numbers in her name 1,2,3,8,16,20,9 9,1,7,80,2,577,400, I can't Am I the OP?

therealdavid 0

ok, first im a guy.... and I messes up, whoo hoo, everyone does it look at the time frames me and the first person practically tied maybe a second or 2 apart..

^^^ Doesn't matter; you were still enough of a dipwad to post a "first" comment.

"I can dance all day, I can dance all day! Try hit me, try hit me, common!.."

daaron 3

same here damn dude sucks to be you lol how does your cum taste like my babygirl wouldn't waste it haha fyl loser

Princessdani16 0

Not really that great of a comment. But good job getting brownie points with the hot chick.

I think I would like to come out on ur face

Only 9 comments posted, yet well tought out, FML has a bright future with these new comments maestros. :P

MrFancy 0

Son, I told ya don't touch that darn thing! Oh, and that is an awesome hat(s)!

perdix 29

At least you've got good range. A similar thing happened to me when I was receiving a ******* and the girl decided to use her mouth to start a conversation right at the moment of truth. She did do a nice job of cleaning me up ;)

brt3420 13