By DJ - 11/12/2011 01:01 - United States

Today, my creepy, stalker ex-girlfriend was given an anonymous love letter. She's convinced it's from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 199
You deserved it 2 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Than write an anonymous break up letter.

I doubt she will believe you, hopefully her admirer will show his face.

Comments

I doubt she will believe you, hopefully her admirer will show his face.

rexgar2000 10

Just say that you wrote it to the wrong girl. maybe that'll stop her.

n_epic_fail 14

Just be happy someone cares... But keep 911 on speed dial just in case.

Solution to your problem OP: Facebook status "to whoever sent my ex that letter, stop. She thinks it's from me and won't be convinced otherwise. Trust me, you don't want her anyway, this situation is proof."

OP has 99 problems and bitch is one..

candice22_fml 4

Her other creepy, stalkerish, split personality wrote it, sent it to herself, and now she's convinced it's him

desireev 17

Lmao That sucks!! It's time to find a girlfriend you love to make out with.... In front of her... Every time you see her... Lmao

Until him and his girlfriend end up rotting a freezer in her basement.

Torva_fml 16

Rotting In a freezer? Didn't think that could happen.

I suggest op gets a restraining order on her... 50miles would do the trick.

Well, this is gonna take some explaining. FYL.

Lol she probably wrote it herself n reads it to herself pretending it's from u

uFayel 6

Aw man! Good luck trying to avoid her op.

builditbetter09 3

Or op can walk upend punch her inthe sucker :D if he doesn't mind jail.

builditbetter09 3

LMAO idgaf if I'm buried for this, but just because you have a pussy doesn't give you the right to ruin lives and cause trouble without suffering the same consequences a male would. Equal opportunity right?

twifan1901 0

Interesting theory (btw penny lane like the Beatles song?)

TWI-It's pretty probable. I've seen my share of 'those kind' of girls... Some are more Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs than Toucan Sam! You can't put much past them. And yes, Beatles.. The song was stuck in my head when I created my account :o)

ipodlover1995 0

But...toucan Sam likes froot loops, not coco puffs.

Good catch- Sonny, is what I meant *shrugs* One of those 80s-tastic cereal birds. ;)

Buttsexpirate 9

Than write an anonymous break up letter.

OP should be sure to type it, not write it since his crazy ex probably knows his hand writing. And if that doesn't work... Well... OP should... RUN!

ayooBrandon 12
IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

She's not just A problem, she's a CRAZZYY problem.

You probably wrote it while you were sleep walking, sleep eating, and sleep masturbating.