By Anonymous - 22/04/2015 14:14 - United States - Athens

Spicy
Today, my best friend can now say "I fucked your mom" to me and actually mean it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 070
You deserved it 3 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only logical thing to do now is to **** his mother.

when "yo momma" jokes are too realistic....

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
badluckalex 23

On a serious note though, I'd probably beat the shit out of my best friend if he did that to me. I mean, it's my mom; I respect her and the only person that would be able to touch her in that way would be my dad.

incoherentrmblr 21

Or Finch, he ****** Stifflers mom lol

Took the words right out of my mouth.

At least they didn't tell you that they're your new dad.

"I'm a mother lover, you're a mother lover, we should **** each other's mothers, **** each other's moms, pushin that place you came out as a baby, ain't no doubt this shit is crazy, ****** each other's moms." I feel like this songs fitting, I couldn't resist!!

Revan501 15

Jesus I didn't know such a song excisted!

You are missing out If you don't know lonely island!

addisonrose12 16

Omg I was gonna post this if it hadn't been posted yet!! Lol glad I wasn't the only one thinking it!!

when "yo momma" jokes are too realistic....

I don't know how proudly he should be saying that, depending on how old you mom is..

Age has nothing to do with it... Hot is hot regardless of how old she is

@68 age matters on the low end for us over 18. ?

Come on stop trying to get laid on FML

TheNiceOne 20

You don't know the age of the mom...or the best friend...or Op.

coffeelicious 11

The only logical thing to do now is to **** his mother.

1dvs_bstd 41

"you **** my mom, I **** your mom" it's in the Bible.

I almost died here.. #7 & #49 sound like people I could hang with

Redoxx_fml 22

"I'm a mother lover, you're a mother lover, we should **** each other's mothers, **** each other's moooms!!!"

Yet he is still your best friend... I can never quite understand other people

I don't think it's really necessary to add an "ex" because it's pretty obvious he probably isn't friends with him anymore

He should then call himself Stifler.

What the hell? Can this have a follow up? My guess is that OP's friend may be an adult, or someone they've known who is around their mother's age...or at least, I hope.

Yeah, I hope everyone was old enough for these decisions