By NonBelieber - 18/09/2013 04:22 - United States - Bessemer

Today, just like the last several days, I walked out to my car after class only to notice the Justin Bieber stickers arranged on my bumper and license plates. My dad put them there, and thinks it's just as hilarious as the first time. He has four packs of stickers left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 839
You deserved it 3 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissWhitneyB 17

Laugh it out and start putting stickers on his car bumper. Show him how funny it really is :)

Comments

MissWhitneyB 17

Laugh it out and start putting stickers on his car bumper. Show him how funny it really is :)

jw90 18

We just need to determine what kind of stickers would embarrass him more than Justin Bieber. Hello Kitty? Or My Little Pony?

dianafuentes 17

Do they make The Wanted stickers? if not do a variety!

ghil15 8

i guesss i love justin bieber will be more enough lol

Cover his entire car in Miley Cyrus stickers. He wants to start a war, drop a nuke.

I had a friend pull this prank on me, except the covered my real bumper stickers with her political and religious church stickers. I found "I love anal" stickers online and put ten of them on her car. The war stopped.

good stuff. if that's the worst that happens in a month, u should do pretty good

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Op could get one of those car window chalk things and write #TEAMJACOB on her dads car.

perdix 29

#5, my car only goes one direction! When I get some money, I'm going to get the reverse gear fixed. I didn't know they made stickers for that!

perdix 29

Put Obama and Nancy Pelosi stickers all over his car. That ought to be hilarious in Alabama.

Hire an artist to paint a Justin Beiber mural on his car. It will be costly, but sometimes the pleasure of sweet revenge trumps the consequences. This just may be one of those times.

"No dad, I don't know who put the Justin Bieber stickers in the blender, lit them on fire, and shot them up in a toy rocket. Must have been the neighbors."

perdix 29

#9, Please be the stickers of her twerking that pale, shapeless ass!

catkat1988 17

Take his stickers when he's out and decorate his car with them... That has to be the solution. Or, as someone else suggested, get some Miley Cyrus stickers...