By Anonyme - 03/12/2015 06:22 - Indonesia

Spicy
Today, in Indonesia, while being driven around on a motorcycle, the rider told me that he was in love with me, and that he was very rich. He offered me the equivalent of 7 euros in exchange for my services in a nearby bush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 964
You deserved it 87

Top comments

Well the average salary for a driver in Indonesia is € 180, so €7 is a fair bit of money by local standards :)

Publikwerks 14

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... " Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?" Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Comments

Well the average salary for a driver in Indonesia is € 180, so €7 is a fair bit of money by local standards :)

Sir_Cow 17

180 a year would mean that 7 would be about two weeks worth of cash

So about 400 here? That's what people pay about

Why were you riding with him. Was it some kind of bike taxi?

In some countries, their roads and traffic are so bad it's easier to get around with a bike than a car. So bike taxis are common.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
LegitTorture 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not sure if you're trying to be funny or just ignorant. Stuff like this happens all over the world. I live in Houston which happens to be one of the largest sex trafficking cities. I actually get offered often money in exchange for sex, it's disturbing and sad.

deeply offended by three words that are unrelated to your situation Lmfao

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't know if you're referencing something or you're just a *****