By flaggurl - 10/03/2009 01:16 - United States

Today, I was in my backyard scolding my cat. I yelled, "If you can't learn to use the bathroom correctly then I am going to leave your stupid butt out here in the snow until you figure it out!!" Later, my neighbor left me a nasty note about child abuse - she thought I was scolding my son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 081
You deserved it 12 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats never listen to you, don't waste your breath. Buy a spray bottle

Comments

Today, i decided to take a crap in the house and my owner left me outside. Alone. In the snow. FML

ur mean imagine if u were the cat!!!!! ruude go get a platypus

Really, nothing bad happened to you. Just got a note to chuckle about.

kagome_eb 0

thats child abuse now in days? shooot I been getting worst! but I dono you deserve it. I have a cat, and I know how they are, you cant just yell at them like that dose you any good, plus if you do leave it outside it could die and you will be charge with abuse but for animals. so yeah, its verbal abuse, which docent do much until it turns into action.

someone2me2 1

DOES not DOSE Stuid iliterate Americans

^^stfu! america is way better than wherever you're ay

Stupid stereotyping douche bag. Get off your high nationalist horse and get on your knees and suck my balls dry.

66- Even though you're not American, I see the irony in your comment.

Wow for once I regret unhiding a comment

To be honest don't be mad at your neighbour, if you believe child abuse to be going on then you are doing the right thing by standing up to it. Also cat's don't understand punishments like these - they don't understand what they are being punished for. The best way to train them is to show them their mess and then tap them on their nose or shout at them (not really hurting them physically but giving them a little scare). They can then associate this punishment with this action. Keep doing it every time and they will soon stop.

I like what you're saying, but I just want to point out that child abuse is rarely (if ever) solved by someone giving the parents a note. If anything, it'll just make the parents more secretive. Instead, someone who suspects should call the appropriate services. Even if there's a possibility they might be wrong and the parents are very good parents, as you said it's important to take a stand when you believe the child is being hurt. Better to be wrong, than to be right yet say nothing.

Cats never listen to you, don't waste your breath. Buy a spray bottle

Spray bottles are dickish. Just pick the cat up mid shit/piss and put it in a litter box. It figures it out pretty quick.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

hahahahahahhaha this was really funny actually :P i mean sorry my heart goes out tu u but i was really funny =)) y would u talk to ur cat? :))

cryssycakesx3 22

why would you talk to humans?

fortunecookie_fml 0

no matter how much you try that cat won't understand what you're saying. you sound like my crazy neighbor. I have to listen to her yell at her dogs 12 hours a day.

cryssycakesx3 22

people yelling at dogs are so much more annoying than whatever the dog is doing.

#6: I always talk to my cat! The only weird part is if she talks back... OP: Just explain to them that you were talking to your cat. That should scare them away from leaving any more notes...

Poor kitty. You know, cats can stay angry when you talk to them like that. Not like children; you can kick those around and they always come back when they're hungry. Not that, um, I'd do that to my own children. I'm a cat lady anyway.