By yuck - 15/11/2011 14:38 - United Kingdom

Today, I was cleaning mouse remains from the kitchen floor, left by my cat. I found a small round thing nearby. With no idea what it was, I picked it up and gave it a little squeeze to see if it was solid. It wasn't, and burst with great force onto my face. I'm pretty sure it was an eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 015
You deserved it 17 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sushi_samurai 3

Warning: lame joke below. That mouse has his eye on you...

Evidently fear is not a factor for you!

Comments

Evidently fear is not a factor for you!

grmnxsensati0n 4
rexgar2000 10

good! put it in a good eyeball soup with some garlic... yumm

At least its not in ur bread box anymore

swimchica22 0
alsnyder12 0

Note: When cleaning mouse remains, be sure to pick up and examine further.

crotchitch 0
CookieMonstr19 0

23- Say It In The Clevland Voice!

Moral : don't squeeze round things unless you want stuff all over your face.

ZebcoGirl 0

That's what OP gets for having a cat in the house

Why? I was eating fucktard! (This is a joke and I'm talking to op)

sushi_samurai 3

Warning: lame joke below. That mouse has his eye on you...

Eye thought you might have said something like that 2.

tsim_fml 0
Llama_Face89 33

5- that comment certainly does your picture justice.

flockz 19

don't lash out at him for making a bad joke. i'll take him in as my pupil and teach him.

flockz 19

afterall everyone makes a cornea joke once in awhile.

Twas supposed to be corny, most puns are corny.

Torva_fml 16

Flockz, goodluck teaching this one! $5 if his comments become entertaining by next week, hold me to it.

MariahDot 0

He acknowledged the lameness . It's not that lame . Mooooveee onnnnnnnn

You better get it checked out... Cuz you know... Rabies :(

Llama_Face89 33

Not every wild animal has rabies. It's not as common as people seem to think. If the cat starts acting strange, yea get checked. Cats will tend to avoid another animal with rabies though.

FYLDeep 25

You're better safe then sorry. If you start showing symptoms of rabies, it's already too late. They may be able to save your life, but you'll at least have some kind of permanent damage afterwards.

FYLDeep 25

I would have just said that it's too late to effectively treat if you show signs of rabies, but I do live the state where they saved the first person's life who wasn't treated immediately after the bite. This happened not even a decade ago, and only 5 additional people have survived the treatment since. So in summary, if you don't treat it right away, your chances are pretty grim. Even if there's a 99 percent chance you don't contract rabies, is it really worth the 1 percent chance that you die from an entirely preventable disease?

It was probably a parasite that lived in the mouse!! You would've recognized an eye wouldn't you?? Maybe it was a fly larva, depending how long it was there! Gross!

mfazi456 7

Mmhmm because an eyeball has rabies. Stupidest comment ever

tylersign 11

That had to have been a HUGE mouse..

All I can say to this FML is EWWWWWW xP

Gross icky yucky nasty disgusting grody

Damn, I'm sitting here on FML, whislt easting dinner, I see this and now I can't eat it. I'm eating breaded Chicken balls. Thanks.

Now come on, you had to realize that you were going to get grief for saying you were eating "breaded chicken balls" -- did you do this on purpose? Why just Chicken balls? penises all gone?

You should know better than to read FML while eating. C'mon.

Calia061908 4

Why the hell would you squeeze it ?

He obviously wanted to find out if it was solid.. or not.

Llama_Face89 33

I know right? They should have explained in the original post! Oh...they did? Well. Seems you're just an idiot.

Calia061908 4

Um if I was cleaning ****** rat remains I wouldnt be stupid enough to try an do any research on any of the remains !! That's ******* gross ! Hellooooooo ???

SystemofaBlink41 27

Who doesn't want to squeeze round objects?

flockz 19

ew, bad spelling. that's gross.