By maniac11 - 11/10/2012 00:58 - United States

Today, I was at my girlfriend's house. I really had to use the bathroom, but decided to wait. After about an hour, I went to the restroom. I pissed for so long that when I walked out her family all started clapping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 502
You deserved it 6 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azcardinals1307 2

I find it weird that they'd observe how long you took in the bathroom...

I'd be pissed if that happened to me. I mean urine their home as a guest, your comfort should be number 1. I think they just flushed away any dignity you had left. It doesn't get much bladder than that.

Comments

Guys always take long in the bathroom anyway ;)

enonymous 8

I wish my family would do that for me :(

I'd be pissed if that happened to me. I mean urine their home as a guest, your comfort should be number 1. I think they just flushed away any dignity you had left. It doesn't get much bladder than that.

Someone sign this guy up for a world record holder

theten_fml 9

I'd take the girlfriend in the room and give them another reason to clap

rallets 22
rallets 22

The people at the urinal over never get excited for me when I do my victory dance for such a long piss =(

Haha those must be thin walls if they heard you.

Jammy01jams 2

When I walk out of public restrooms I pronounce: "Mission Accomplished!"

68- you must be one of those obnoxious douches who think they are hilarious, but no one really thinks they're funny.

CaptainCommenter 6

By what logic are you going by that you'd be sane enough to say that guys take long in the bathroom? I'll have words with you, oh yes I will!

azcardinals1307 2

I find it weird that they'd observe how long you took in the bathroom...

22cute 17

Agreed. That's really rude, especially with a guest.

You don't really need to tell what happened again.

...Welcome. To the society of uncompromising men. Welcome, to the WiserHood.

abudali911 3

That usually only happens to me after a night of heavy drinking. My roommate wasn't too happy when he went to put his clothes in the washing machine the next day though.

Like. Congrats OP :) Her family obviously found it amusing, so definitely not FYL.

KVKdragon 26

Just ignore them and let them continue being immature. Pretty soon, they're going to figure out that they're not being funny and that they're harassing a guest in their household

Holy shit when did dr Phil get a FML account?

It IS funny. No matter how old you get, bodily functions are always something to find humor in.

Stonerworld 9

That's exactly what I was thinking maybe they were listening to see of he "measures" up

sydneylol 7

Let's throw a celebration for the emptying of your bladder!