By JeezAndAges - 24/11/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my nineteen-year-old stepson masturbating into a pair of my panties. His excuse? He thought they belonged to my 17-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 723
You deserved it 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the part where you tell him all about her recent bouts of explosive diarrhoea in as much detail as possible. That'll discourage him from touching her (and by extension your) underthings for quite a long time.

Well, he's not related to either of you, so it's not illegal, but tell him to stop soiling underwear that isn't his. And if, for whatever reason, your daughter becomes interested in him, make sure they practice safe sex.

Comments

Well, he's not related to either of you, so it's not illegal, but tell him to stop soiling underwear that isn't his. And if, for whatever reason, your daughter becomes interested in him, make sure they practice safe sex.

kricket5 19

It may not be illegal, but it’s incredibly disrespectful and disgusting. So ******* gross.

It can be illegal. Depends where you live. And it is morally not right.

cazziuz1983 9

Your moral right may not be the next person's moral right.. That's part of today's issues with society, that being said...while I personally don't like the ideal of theft... I highly doubt he would have kept them probably did what he was gonna do then throw them in the laundry basket. It's not that gross, disrespectful.. I would think that is a given.

TxKitten79 10

At the very LEAST, he stole her panties. Theft is illegal. Secondly, in some states, it is illegal. Thirdly, it's gross and disrespectful, not to mention ******* creepy to steal intimate items regardless of how you use them. Gross!

This is the part where you tell him all about her recent bouts of explosive diarrhoea in as much detail as possible. That'll discourage him from touching her (and by extension your) underthings for quite a long time.

Don't you ******* dare ever question me again, or I'll go to your house and shit in your mailbox.

Clearly you never knew or have forgotten what it’s like to be a horny teenage male. Not saying it’s right, but no tales of shit is going to make him stop using those as props.

Oh, that's it. Now you've done it. I'm coming over there and I'm going to ruin both yours and your mailman's day.

And here I thought pornhub was supposed to show unrealistic expectations of sexual relationships.

Shaik Shamir 7

Maybe the kid was doing the entire thing in hopes of getting "caught"

whiskey'swino 15

And now they are trash. Maybe get him a pack of tube socks for Christmas?

This is the beginning of about half the MILF **** plots. Or so I’ve heard...

Boy, I bet family dinners are going to get awkward!

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

Maybe he should try your old boyfriends’ boxers???

Fickle 6

Take him to Victoria Secrets and as gift purchase him some of his own, that way he will leave yours and your daughters alone. Who knows how many pairs he has soiled for the both of you. Ewww