By clumbsy_at_best - 16/07/2011 13:11 - United States

Today, I realized how close my boyfriend and best friend are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 572
You deserved it 4 768

clumbsy_at_best tells us more.

clumbsy_at_best 0

they were having sex on chat roulette.....

Top comments

Lauren10102 3
angelsara91 0

happened to me during new years. we broke up and they got married 2 weeks later.

Comments

Why do the best friends always steal your boyfriend/girlfriend? Just get your own freaking partner. People these days should really show some respect for their friends and be glad they have a friend. Some people don't even have any friends..

Lauren10102 3
yummayy_ 11
StudMuffinette 17
juicedboi 7

The wait is killing me!! How close? 3cm? 2 hours? As close as the music industry is to producing 100% trash?

clumbsy_at_best 0

72- I've never seen anyone comment on their own FML before. This is awkward... XD

WDLfootball 8

one of 2 things are happening here. 1. her best friend is SUPER gorgeous. or 2. her profile picture is fake. I'll let y'all decide.

burninnapalm 5

72 your (hopefully ex) boyfriend is an idiot. don't see how anyone could cheat on someone as beautiful as you. just sayin...

I'm going to call shenanigins, no one would give up a cutie like u 72

coffeygirl12 14

aw OP I'm srry :( that happened to me. dump them both, they're not worth ur time.

82, dont start talking like that and making OP worry more. OP, calm down. I have been in a very similar situation before, and I know it is uncomfortable. My friendship with my best friend was almost destroyed because of my paranoia, and I was a major prick to my girl (at the time) because of it. What I was scared of turned out to be not true, and me and my best friend still remember that as the time I was at my worst. He and her were good friends and that was all. So push that out of your mind, and tell your boyfriend that you love him. If he and your best friend make any kind of flirtatious actions toward one another, and you still want to keep your boyfriend as your boyfriend and not lose your best friend, then tell them both that it makes you uncomfortable, and that you are worried about it. If they respect your feelings, then they should tune it down.

burninnapalm 5

96 - was meant as a compliment. wasn't trying to maker her worry or anything

proxxX069069 7

girls don't like me for some reason so I tend to have more guy best friends, they always end up wanting me lol maybe she's kinda like me?

that's what I'm wondering...how close is 2 close?

tjv3 10

great way to be not informative OP. they are probably close because of your lack of communication YDI

gameboybooa 0

to 72 - I didn't even think it was possible to comment on ur own.....

I'm sorry op, more than likely feelings start to grow when 2 people of the opposite sex get along well so just be on your toes. (I'm not saying it ALWAYS does tho,)

tyty22796 0

wow tht was dumb...did u make tht up off the top o ur head??

aruges93 12

so your boyfriend is cheating on you I don't get it

No,Same happened with me they broke up&&now he's my best-friend.So you dint necessarily need to dump them both!

Lauren10102 3

No its a tranny, born guy gone women with giant implants. He couldn't resist.

Lauren10102 3

Oh, then it isn't THAT bad, OP is just overreacting

-13 Trannies are so cool once you get to know them, a bit horny but ******* awesome (and I mean that literally) :P

angelsara91 0

happened to me during new years. we broke up and they got married 2 weeks later.

that's terrible. shows that person wasn't even worth your time. and your bestfriend wasn't your real bestfriend.

I feel conflicted on whether to thumbs up or down this.

ashl3ym0n3t 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

well youve never had a girlfriend have you...?

^ or friends.... @Camey- You look like that kid from "Two and a half men" that's been out of work.

dude your profile pic compliments your comment perfectly. best comment of the day lol

He actually looks like one of the guys from College Humor. Same guy that hosted Prank.

Yogo_fml 7

She doesn't deserved to be called a friend anymore. Dump both their sorry asses, you're better off without them.

or, you could not jump to conclusions and consider that they are just really good friends

FML makes it sound like what I said, therefore that's how I'll interpret it

Umm.My bestfriends boyfriend n I are really close doesn't mean there is anything going on....He is also my bestfriend & yes it has caused a couple arguements though...

I think she meant that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend who I hope they aren't apart of your life

yummayy_ 11

become a lesbian and make him jealous!

What a horrible "friend". Dump them both and move on with life without them :)

Lol that's dirtier than Hitlers kill/death ratio