This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By bobthereaper - 27/06/2018 11:00 - United States - Aurora

Today, I made a cheese quesadilla and some grapes for my lunch. My mom saw, snatched the plate away from me, and threw the food away because those foods don't "go together". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 696
You deserved it 309

Top comments

What the hell is wrong with your mom? And what does she care what you eat?

Comments

What the hell is wrong with your mom? And what does she care what you eat?

She’s his mom. Moms always care what their kids eat!

Yeah, there's worrying about your kid having proper nutrition and being the food police at two things that just don't go together.

Oh there's an idiom that goes like "monkey doesn't knows the taste of ginger".. 😕 it sounds funnier in Hindi the.

thatslifeiguess7 16

So she would rather throw away food

She probably saved your life! I’ve never heard anyone eating quesadillas and grapes, so anyone who did must have died immediately and didn’t live to tell. By the way, cheese quesadillas is redundant.

I eat grapes with my quesadillas every time grapes are in special and I have tortillas. So I eat grapes with quesadillas quite often. It's a complete meal, it's cheap and unless you're lactose intolerant, it's harmless. Bananas on a cheese pizza, however...

WHSKitty 7

Ewww to bananas on a cheese pizza... lmao

manb91uk 22

Just tell her it's fusion... Mexitalian

chris_lillo 15

Don't ever eat pineapple pizza in front of her 😬

And disrespectful parents wonder why their children don't like or respect them.