By sober judge - 03/10/2013 03:46 - United States - Enfield

Today, I'm in a military academy with a strict no alcohol policy. My friends drunk call me practically every night to tell me how much fun they are having. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 590
You deserved it 7 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your friends are out getting drunk practically every night then I would say your gonna be much better off than them.

PandaBurst 10

Good on you for deciding to be one of our sexy men/women in uniform. It'll pay off. Plus, you'll get more franks bought for you in the future when you're wearing your uniform. ;-)

Comments

Just keep from answering when you believe they're drunk pal. Best of luck to ya.

Well you'll be a lot better off after it's all said and done. And don't let it get ya down. They may be drunk and all all the time but at least you'll come out with a good education and if I think how you put it right a career you can be proud of in twenty years. With full benifits most likely while they are still working. You'll be able to see the world and call them at night and tell them what you are drinking and where. Good luck and the best to you and your career.

In a few months you will be calling them from some country around the world telling them about how much of a great time you are having don't worry about it.

PandaBurst 10

Good on you for deciding to be one of our sexy men/women in uniform. It'll pay off. Plus, you'll get more franks bought for you in the future when you're wearing your uniform. ;-)

That's a pretty broad assumption. One never really knows for sure how their relationship is.

If my drunk friends called me practically every night, I'd be pretty pissed.

there's two ways to see this, 1, they're teasing, or 2 they are thinking about you when they can barely think.

If your friends are out getting drunk practically every night then I would say your gonna be much better off than them.

But getting drunk is fun.. Much more fun than a military academy.

in ten years time youll be able to call them and ask if they stock a certain product at their walmart outlet. your current misery is worth your future success op

Well, they miss you and they want you to be with them. Keep that in mind :)

Exactly. Only best friends do this kind of stuff...

Well why they are at home getting drunk you are doing something with your life and that's something to be proud of.

Stop whining. This should be a career move you wanted to make. If this is really what you wanted, their actions wouldn't affect you. You don't sound like you're ready.

Just because you've wanted to make such a career move, doesn't make it any more enjoyable. It's not an easy thing to do.

10 You are over assuming. Or you read it wrong, he's not complaining that hes not allowed to drink, he's showing irritation that his friends know better but continue to call him and taunt him with the fact that they are drinking and he cant. Frankly he's annoyed, not complaining. Move along now.

I edited my comment when I realized my mistakes.