By shudson186 - 11/06/2014 00:25 - Canada - Meaford

Today, I got a very serious case of the shits while in the middle of trying to close a sale, and had to run to the bathroom. My coworker picked up the sale, stealing all the commission in the process. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 364
You deserved it 6 263

shudson186 tells us more.

OP here, this is very embarrassing. This client was actually a very good friend of mine and I told her I would be back in a few moments. She understood completely I just informed her to place it at the cash. My coworker however did come along to ring her through placing the items under her name in the system. Which made me lose out on a $500 dollar sale. So far management has done nothing, but I think she does feel bad because she knew she was in the wrong. My mistake though for eating a big unhealthy breakfast that did not agree with my bowels. For future I take this into consideration.

Top comments

That was pretty shitty of your coworker.

beaverteaser 16

Comments

That was pretty shitty of your coworker.

You culd say his coworker just ran with it.

Hey, You poop you lose! That how the saying goes… right?

lexiieeex3 32

What a ******* ASSHOLE. Who does that?

Nickb55 16

You gots to go when you gots to go.

beaverteaser 16

That was a "turd" bit of lucky sale for the co-worker.

Goblin182 26

And you employer allowed that? Shitty employer.

The flip side would be that the customer might just leave. In which case, no one would have made a sale.

Commisioned work is such a cutthroat environment, and I should know having worked in a high-end retail store. Hopefully it wasn't a high-dollar sale, so you can shrug it off and keep it together for that even better sale. :)

on commission, any sale is "high dollar," especially if its commission only and thats how you make your money.

Yea i know my above comment was shockingly bad.

Everybody, stop with the "shitty" puns. We've already established that for this FML, everything considered bad is called "shitty". Please.

EphMi 5

its a sign from god to tell you not to be in sales. Look for a different career, Carpentry, maybe?

"I have to do something completely natural, and it happens to be while I'm working, which is completely normal. I guess God doesn't want me working here"? What?

9- Nah, then they'd steal his addition.