Time for Family Counseling?

By "asperix" - 18/07/2017 15:50

Spicy
Today, my drunk brother told me he has an incest fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 267
You deserved it 720

asperix tells us more.

asperix 20

alright, so i posted this about 5 minutes after he told me at a party. the day after he explained that hes kinda in love with my sister-in-law and thats what drunken him means by incest fetish. i know that she also have feelings for him... not sure wether i should help them or run away.

Top comments

1. Get him to repeat that on video. 2. Show it to him when he is sober. 3. ???? 4. Profit.

Aaaand time to tell mom and dad and invest in some locks. If he does anything that makes you uncomfortable, you do whatever you need to do to make him stop. Incest fetish might not mean sibling incest, but better safe than sorry.

Comments

Aaaand time to tell mom and dad and invest in some locks. If he does anything that makes you uncomfortable, you do whatever you need to do to make him stop. Incest fetish might not mean sibling incest, but better safe than sorry.

1. Get him to repeat that on video. 2. Show it to him when he is sober. 3. ???? 4. Profit.

stephh_1 11

Oh god..I hope he was just messing around.

Drunk people are usually honest, since the frontal part of the brain responsible for inhibiting stupid actions is the one suppressed by alcohol.

Whoever claimed that "Incest is fun for the whole family." needs to be taken outside and shot.

thought the saying was "Incest is best, put your sister to the test"

Boys & girls, it's called sarcasm/ being facetious; sheesh!

EnvyMe33 26

What if you don't have a sister?!? ????

I found that out too by BOTH of my brothers having no problem showing me their **** collection. I fell your pain, OP. We are all adults and nothing funny has thankfully gone on and everyone is into something they think is weird but christ. They need to keep that shit to yourself.

boredgirl_02 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not insects. Incest, as in sex with family members.

jangonett 6

Either that or her name is Cersei.

You deserve an extra badge for remembering this old FML. The "Yes Brittany!" is one of my favorites. And to those who take this FML too serious, an incest fetish does not necessarily mean he's infatuated with his sister.

no, it could be his mom, DAD(who knows right), aunts, cousins. sexual attraction is something that one CAN NOT CONTROL! and people need to know this and not judge someone on that alone. it becomes a whole other subject if he ever ACTS ON IT. I know a gentleman in his mid/late 40s that admitted to me one night in a drunken stupor that he is sexually attracted to 13-16 year old girls.

Inappropriate sexual attraction of any kind can be controlled and even killed with sufficient work and mental discipline. Start with affirmations such as "I am master of my desires, my desires shall not be master over me". You'll have to repeat this a lot. Several times a day, in fact. Continue by channeling your lust into admiration - of the kind you'd give an expertly-carved statue. Follow with more affirmations. These will vary depending on the situation, e.g. "There's nothing less attractive than another woman's man/another fellow's girl." or "Never marry military." or "Only losers f*** family." -------------------------- Also, OP, precautionary measures are never imprudent. Doorknobs are easy to switch out for one with locks, just make sure that while you're installing it, you stay on the side with the lock switch. If your brother doesn't remember what he said, feel free to remind him. Tell him it's creepy and that he needs to find a different fetish.

Infatuation isn't necessary for sexual attraction, usually.

Kalua 6

Agreed. You can fantasize about whatever you want, as long as you do NOT hurt anyone, I don't care. You like cuddle sex? Great. You fantasize about your little sister? As long as you don't drug her and screw her, not my problem. You fap to biology videos of dogs mating? Don't go kidnap a poor dog, then I won't care.