This week's illustrated FML

By soooglam - 12/11/2015 02:35 - France

Today, I announced my pregnancy to my boss. I was expecting all sorts of reactions, except, "But... Erm... How did that happen?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 582
You deserved it 61

Top comments

catwomam 15

You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much…

Maybe your boss needs the birds and the bees talk.

Comments

"Erm..." (takes index finger of one hand and inserts through circle made with thumb and index finger of other hand)

Then moving it back and forth look intently at the boss

Does nobody realize that the boss was just calling her ugly?

That was how I took it too, more of a how did you find anyone to actually have sex with you.

look him in the eyes and explain in details.

are you sure that he doesn't think that you you a male?

sorry about that op. Your boss is an idiot..

Seriously? Your boss doesnt know how a lady gets pregnant? They've managed to work themselves to the position of "boss of a company" but doesn't know how life is created? That's blown my mind! Congrats on your good news btw OP.

PePziNL 20

I think he was just surprised that OP had sex, not that he didn't know how to make babies.

Noooo!!!! Damn you public restrooms without sanitary seat protectors.

"...and then I realized it was a Milky Way wrapper instead of a condom when he pulled out and..."

Everyone here is missing the point. Her boss heavily implied with his response that OP is ugly and couldn't get a guy in bed to save her life. I would see if HR could change his tune.

Or OP is not married. Either way, clueless boss!