No mash for you

By Nazi-chef - 24/02/2017 04:00 - United States - Tucson

Today, I was making mashed potatoes in a hurry, I had the pot boiling on high when I had to rush to the bathroom. As I'm walking away, I ask my boyfriend to watch the potatoes. When I returned, they were no longer boiling and he proudly announced he added cold water because they looked a little dry. What? FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 902
You deserved it 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's probably also the type that if he were asked to make mashed potatoes, he'd use a meat tenderizer to mash the uncooked potatoes.

Indianboy9321 25

Third times NOT the charm in your case.

Comments

He's probably also the type that if he were asked to make mashed potatoes, he'd use a meat tenderizer to mash the uncooked potatoes.

Cooking is one of life's basic skills, if you can't do it you're either disabled, or a useless human being.

Yeah, because everyone just knows how to cook without ever being taught. If you were any more inbred you'd be a sandwich

How hard is it to learn how to cook from youtube videos or online recipes? Not saying this guy took it too far, but I do agree with him that everyone should know how to cook.

Cooking is one of life's basic skills, if you can't do it you're either disabled, or a useless human being.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Indianboy9321 25

Third times NOT the charm in your case.

species4872 19

I was warned about people like you.

Maybe try teaching him a few cooking basics to avoid this in the future.

I've had to teach my husband a thing or two in the kitchen. Cooking is a basic survival skill and it's the parent who should teach it. If you send and adult child into the world with out the presence of mind to boil an egg you failed at parenting.

Ignorance can be fixed...but I'm sorry to say that stupid is forever.

cooking is a basic survival skill and it's the parent who should teach their child to cook. I taught my husband a few things in the kitchen because I wanted a house to come back to everyday. As a parent if you send an adult child into the world with out the presence of mind to boil an egg you failed at parenting.

CrazyJolteon 0

If your in such a hurry, DONT ******* BOIL THEM

mbackus123 2

Surely that just means they will take a little longer?