He tried.

By Anonymous - 09/11/2017 05:00

Today, I rejected a girl I work with because I have a girlfriend. That girl then posted on Facebook that she'd friendzoned me for being creepy. My girlfriend saw the post, believed it, and dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 920
You deserved it 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the girlfriend isn't interested in your side now, she never was going to be. You may have dodged a bullet there.

if you have conversation proof I.e. texts or emails, screen shot them and post so your former gf will see your proof and you can call the chick out at the same time.

Comments

You whine to HR about an origami flower, things are gonna get ugly. Haven’t you seen “Fatal Attraction?”

Next time don’t have coworkers on your friends list unless they are a true friend

This is why we don’t have relationships in the office. Did she hook you with the origami flower?

onceuponatime456 16

You have lost nothing! Your ex-girlfriend is not worth crying over!

It seems to me that the ex was not committed to the relationship as much as she appeared to be since she believed it and did not hesitate to end it right then and there. As much as it hurts, it seems like you have dodged a bullet there because someone who does not even take the time to figure out what happened is not that invested in the first place. As for your coworker, I hope you blocked and deleted her off your contacts.

Friesian 7

I would report the coworker to your higher ups for sexual harassment for hitting on you and then harassment for the social media posts. As far as everyone bashing on the gf, she could be a tool or she might feel she has a legitimate reason. If you’ve ever been cheated on or had a bad dating history you would understand why she would break up with him. I mean yeah, it sucks, but She didn’t exactly have a completely unreasonable reaction.

TeachAllTheMath 19

Sounds like your gf doesn’t trust you very much. Maybe you dodged two bullets?

gabs_21 8

your girlfriend obviously doesn't understand what the word "communicate" means bc that's ****** up!!!