Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About vocaloidtiger : "I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." - David Cronenberg
Hey guys. I suppose I WOULD tell who I am, but that's too mainstream. Instead, I'll tell you what I'm NOT:
- 1 d0nT tYP3 L13k d1S (And I also really don't appreciate it at ALL when other people do).
- I don't flip tables when people don't use perfect grammar.
- I am not in the LEAST socially awesome.
- I am not a crazed stalker that lives in Vermont whose walls are covered in pictures of people that I have stalked and hope to someday murder with a plastic spoon (although you will never know if I just lied).
Did I mention that I'm also a philosopher who wants to become an engineer and someday hopes to discover the secrets of the universe and answer its seemingly unanswerable questions?
Yeah, I'll let you know how that works out for me.
A new Thumb
You’ve used your thumb on 1000 comments.
An insomniac or a creature of the dark
You commented on an FML between 1 and 3 am.
You are connected to FML via the mobile site or an app. How modern.
Today, I choked on a gummy bear and ended up in the emergency room. The first thing the doctor said to me was, "Well, that must have been 'beary' uncomfortable." The entire room burst into laughter. FML
Today, I caught my mother attempting to write a $1400 cheque. To whom? The proprietor of a "Christian charity fund" with whom she had been having Internet conversations. The proprietor's name, and that on the cheque, was "Herp McDerpington". FML
Today, an asshat in a Foghorn Leghorn t-shirt let his piece-of-crap mongrel dog do some sort of rain dance on the roof of my car, scratching the paintwork. He was a huge guy, so my backbone left town and I just smiled as if it was cute. FML
Friday 27 November 2015