By Anonymous - 14/03/2012 19:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was masturbating, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure. It was my neighbor staring at me through the window with a total look of disgust. I moved in this weekend and hadn't yet introduced myself to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 869
You deserved it 33 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go over and shake her hand in greeting.

Give her a look of disgust for being a voyeur!

Comments

Go over and shake her hand in greeting.

Look her in the eye and finish like a boss >:D

Idonebeenhad 17

Why didn't you have your window closed...?

Look at #25's comment and then look at #30's pic. It's like you two synchronized it

Osito2011 9

Op should of asked for a helping hand!

She was staring at you through the window, and your the weird one???

Don't worry she was faking it. She was enjoying being a creep but when you turned she needed to look discusted to not reveal her secret admiration. Go get her tiger!

Blackmail111 9

106, His weird one? What are you talking about? (Learn the damn difference between You're and Your.

burninnapalm 5

128 - learn how to finish your sentence properly. (if you're gonna correct grammar, make sure your statement is flawless.)

Justy101 23

137- Learn how to use capital letters. (If you're going to correct grammar, make sure your statement is flawless.)

137- There's nothing wrong in your sentence, I just wanted to be a part of this. (If you're not going to correct grammar, still make sure your statement is flawless.)

RedPillSucks 31

C-C-C- Combo Breaker!!!!! Flawless Victory!!!

Since when is "gonna" flawless grammar?

Bunch a grammah freaks up in dis piece

Well that will be a good conversation starter.

chillyCholo 5

Ask her why she just stood there and watched, freaking creep..

CobraKitNu 7

Exactly, OP's the one who should be disgusted.

Oh we can't creep into peoples houses anymore? (Sarcasm)

OP should have invited her in, she was staring she could have walked away.

Zimmington 21

Oh hi! I saw you this morning, after I dropped itching powder on my penis. :)

I don't know why people have put YDI for this. Everyone has the right to a private home life, it's the neighbour's fault for attempting to invade people's privacy and personal space. OP should go and stare through her windows, see how she likes it.

see I was kinda thinking curtains . . . .

SoccerBitch113 0
SW500 13

I've never understood why people dislike it. I mean it's healthy! And enjoyable!

Squishypenguin 0

masturbating is for the forever alone :)

What do masturbation and procrastination have in common? In the end, all you're really doing is ******* yourself!

Give her a look of disgust for being a voyeur!

That's what I thought as well.. I would've walked to my bowl of mangoes and hurled them at her face.

I know the guy in your pic. His name is John & he plays Bogey in Michael Jackson's 'Smooth Criminal'.

If you're talking about mine then I more than highly doubt it.. I took the picture myself in a subway in Montreal.

natashax21 5

41- Im currently waiting for a smooth recovery.

First ask her to lend a helping hand! Then if she denies you follow glitter cookies and the fruit dealers advice.

kellyXbeanz 3

yup what she said! agreed ma'am =)

Could not agree more lol if ya don't like it don't stare xS

And why oh why had she decided to peek in your window at the first place?

exactly...obviously she was the one just sitting there watching like a creeper

Wolveslikepie 4

You mean you guys don't creepily stare at people as they **********?!

WhoaItsKiernan 4

That's why she was watching him through the window.

Well you know what they say: It's only polite to stop but a real gentleman looks their audience in the eye and finishes strong.

Your just breaking in your house to see which part of it is the best to ********** in, she's trippin

Oh, come on. I hate bad grammar as much as the next guy but is it really necessary to correct mistakes every single time?

Clozzie 0

Great way to kick in the new home... o.O

Mister_Triangle 21

Homes are like baseball gloves: when you get a new one, you gotta beat it for a little bit to break it in

Make sure to shake her hand when you introduce yourself