By Anonymous - 08/05/2012 02:52 - United States

Today, I got a parking ticket while I was in the car. I didn't even notice it happen. Ninja cops do exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 692
You deserved it 6 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm surprised the cop didn't say anything to you.

jerseyboy732 16

better pay that ticket before Garfield and sherry come around

Comments

jerseyboy732 16

better pay that ticket before Garfield and sherry come around

What the hell were you doing in your car that kept you THAT distracted?? Are you sure the ticket wasn't there before and you only noticed it now?

Japanese flying sand tiger harpoon danger dragons

He probably wouldn't even notice the tow truck or that his car was gone.

I'm surprised the cop didn't say anything to you.

thejewishfuhrer 17

The cop probably figured OP would get out and say something, but when he saw that OP didn't notice, he took advantage of that and wrote a ticket. Sneaky sneaky police man....

CaramelMacchiato 13

Well, then that wouldn't have made him a ninja cop, now would it? ;})

That comment goes perfect with your profile picture.

I'm pretty sure "dafuq?" is a comment that will be well received on almost any FML

Ninja cops huh? I'm still waiting for robocops, then I KNOW we're ****** :(

That must be the stealth, special ops cops meant for people who habitually get out of tickets by flashing a little boob and batting their eyelashes. They're good. (it's a joke ppl relax)

I thought jokes were meant to be funny, but apparently not

Of course ninja cops exist. Who do you think keeps the special forces and black ops in line?

#35 - I thought comments were meant to be necessary and nice, but apparently not. I thought it was funny br0ccoli.

I think if he didn't say that it was a joke, it would have been funny. He kind of killed his own joke.

Ninja cops don't exist. But maybe... just maybe... Invisibility Cloaks do.

I have come across another duck.,,, *loads shotgun, takes aim*

FMLshark 12

Cops can abuse their power, just like anyone else who is able to. But frankly, I'd hate to live in a world without a little law enforcement. Oh God I can't even imagine.

11- How do you know Ninja Cops don't exist? You can't fully disprove something you can't see, taste, or touch. Just like unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You're in for a wake up call when all three attack you at once.

jerseyboy732 16

Yeah. All cops are such bitches. Protecting our neighborhoods from drug dealers and the rest... DICKS!

In my experience, they're only assholes if you're an asshole. Or if you act like a smart ass, or the like. I've never been anything but nice to a cop and I've never been in trouble with one. Headlights, tail lights, speeding, parking places I shouldn't have... I've had my share of being pulled over, but I've always been really nice to them and they were nice back. That's all it is. Everyone just needs to play nice. No one is the tough shit that they think they are...

jerseyboy732 16

you don't need to break the law in order to have cops harass you

25, You clearly haven't had much experience with police then, or your area must only hire those who are extremely competent at their jobs. The rest of us have encountered our fair share of those ones who like to throw their weight around or enjoy punishing people for things that a warning would be more than suitable for. Keep in mind, the law is not beyond reproach, so while yes the "all cops are assholes" and the "**** da police" attitude makes for some pure eye rolling agony, you need to be realistic with your comments.