By Anonymous - 14/05/2019 02:00

Today, at work, I came back from my break to find a child covered in mud. Turns out it wasn't mud. One of the other children had taken all of the poop out of their diaper and smeared it all over the floor, walls, and other children. The other teacher hadn't noticed, and I had to clean it all up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 110
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As a preschoold teacher myself, you should absolutely hold her accountable and make her clean it up herself since she was the one responsible for watching them while you were on your break. You should also report her to the director since her neglect resulted in having children covered in feces, which is a HUGE health and safety hazard. I'd pull my kid out if that happened. I wouldn't want them with a teacher who doesn't watch them.

bloopaloop 27

“Hadn’t noticed”... You owe them one.

Comments

Aww it's just a poocasso in training 🤣🤣😂

bloopaloop 27

“Hadn’t noticed”... You owe them one.

Sounds like a ... ... wait on it ... situation where the other teacher pretends not to notice to leave you with a situation that is truly shitty... yeow!!!!

As a preschoold teacher myself, you should absolutely hold her accountable and make her clean it up herself since she was the one responsible for watching them while you were on your break. You should also report her to the director since her neglect resulted in having children covered in feces, which is a HUGE health and safety hazard. I'd pull my kid out if that happened. I wouldn't want them with a teacher who doesn't watch them.

This this this. What the hell kinda place is that where some kid smears shit on other kids and the teacher "doesn't notice". That's so unsanitary and dangerous.

Let her be the one to the parents. They really should be told their kids were covered in crap.

How the hell does someone not notice something like that when they're they to watch the children? This sounds to me like this person shouldn't be working in that field. This time, things got smeared with shit, next time it might be something worse.

EmDizzle2007 28

BS she did not notice. The other staff just did not want to clean it up. I work with young children to. I would tell your boss about her negligence.

am i the only person that gets annoyed by "all over" when clearly no one person could ever pooop that much for it to be really all over i mean hurricanes dont even get "all over"

apparently you never had to deal with a baby with loose stool that goes up the back and when you pick up the child it squirts out like a frosting bag

Go to your boss and tell them you are not gonna take that crap anymore!